Collapse
No announcement yet.

The Philipino Boxing Hall of Fame

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Thanks to everyone for giving me further names. If I make a thread entitled "The Philipino Boxing Hall of Obscurity" then I will be sure to repeat all of them.

Comment

Originally posted by squealpiggy View Post
      Manny Pacquiao
      that is all.
      dude thats not how u spell filipino!!!!!!!

Comment

Thanks to everyone for giving me further names. If I make a thread entitled "The Philipino Boxing Hall of Obscurity" then I will be sure to repeat all of them.
        They ain't only in the pinoy hall of fame. They in the international hall of fame *****. What's up with you today. Menstration got you bitchin about pinoys. Don't be jelous. Just tell those those pinoys to leave you alone. That other ***** hector is back again. I'm forever calling you out ***** let me know when you man up.

Comment

Originally posted by Alibata View Post
          They ain't only in the pinoy hall of fame. They in the international hall of fame *****. What's up with you today. Menstration got you bitchin about pinoys. Don't be jelous. Just tell those those pinoys to leave you alone. That other ***** hector is back again. I'm forever calling you out ***** let me know when you man up.

Comment

Originally posted by FLIP_SIDE View Post
            dude thats not how u spell filipino!!!!!!!
            The Philippines have a population of approximately 90 million people. Interestingly that is also precisely the number of people who give a **** how the word "Philipino" is spelled.

Last edited by squealpiggy; 03-25-2009, 07:58 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by Gift Of Gab View Post
              I'm the greatest Internet warrior of all time. What you want some? You better recognize before I bust the CAPS on your ass.

Comment

The Philippines have a population of approximately 90 million people. Interestingly that is also precisely the number of people who give a **** how the word "Philipino" is spelled.

***** don't give a **** talking **** on the Internet. Let it all out *****. We all know how quiet you are in real life. Thank God your literate enough to press letters on a keybord.

Comment

Originally posted by Alibata View Post
                  ***** don't give a **** talking **** on the Internet. Let it all out *****. We all know how quiet you are in real life. Thank God your literate enough to press letters on a keybord.

Comment

Manny Pacquiao that is all.

FYI... The correct spelling of your version of Philipino is Filipino. JAT

Comment

Originally posted by Gift Of Gab View Post

Comment

Working...
                      X