No announcement yet.

Best Practical Joke Ever Finally Exposed

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• [LMAO!] Best Practical Joke Ever Finally Exposed

Last summer I went on a holiday (vacation) with a few of my mates to Crete for basically a week of getting wasted and going to the beach. Anyway, after one night one of my mates was so unbelievably drunk that he fell asleep on the beach behind our hotel. One of my other mates came up with possibly the most despicable, brilliant and disgusting practical jokes I've ever heard. He got a condom, put some mayo mixed with a little water in it and then proceeded to insert it up the ass of the sleeping drunk. So he must have woke up in the morning, found the condom up his ass and thought "holy ****!"

Anyway, he never said anything about it, so we let him go around thinking he got bummed until the other day when someone finally told him. He went ape****, saying how he has never felt so humiliated. I'm expecting some revenge soon. Luckily I didn't come up with the plan or put it into action.

Post your best practical jokes.

LMFAO!! that's amazin! Imagine wakin up in a strange place with a condom up ya ass. Cant think of anythin worse lol

Comment

Originally posted by P4P Opinion View Post
      Last summer I went on a holiday (vacation) with a few of my mates to Crete for basically a week of getting wasted and going to the beach. Anyway, after one night one of my mates was so unbelievably drunk that he fell asleep on the beach behind our hotel. One of my other mates came up with possibly the most despicable, brilliant and disgusting practical jokes I've ever heard. He got a condom, put some mayo mixed with a little water in it and then proceeded to insert it up the ass of the sleeping drunk. So he must have woke up in the morning, found the condom up his ass and thought "holy ****!"

Anyway, he never said anything about it, so we let him go around thinking he got bummed until the other day when someone finally told him. He went ape****, saying how he has never felt so humiliated. I'm expecting some revenge soon. Luckily I didn't come up with the plan or put it into action.

I would have serious questions about your friends sexuality if he put a condom up your other friends anus!

Comment

LMFAO - The worst part of this 'joke' is the lie your other friend told you - that wasn't mayo and water in that condom....!

Comment

Originally posted by Breakbeat View Post
          I would have serious questions about your friends sexuality if he put a condom up your other friends anus!
          Haha, we've had questions in the past that's he has furiously opposed.

Comment

gay jokes... always about dicks ass and **** ****s! thats what u like huh?

Comment

I must try this one day

The funniest bit, Is that you didn't tell him. Cruel

Comment

I've been to Crete...Loved it there.

I was in boarding school when on April Fool's day someone snuck into my room mate's and my room to put vaseline on the toilet seat. The trick didn't work since it was right next to the shower and always got soaked in the shower and I kept a towel to dry it off with...hahahaha!!

Then we heard someone put saran wrap over the toilets in the boys dorm...buahahah!!!

Comment

This is you ¬_¬

Comment

that's great, but would not wanna be you ****ers now. revenge is a *****.

Comment

Working...
                    X