Collapse
No announcement yet.

Do you have what it takes to bring a fighter up from the beginning to the Title

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Do you have what it takes to bring a fighter up from the beginning to the Title

Do you have what it takes to bring a fighter up from the beginning to the Title. Here is your chance to find that rare fighter and guide his career through it's entire journey, to the Title aswell as to the dough.

Find Rumblin' Rockin' Promotions Presents - King of the hill, you will find this in the lounge. The fighters are all there, from the distant past to the bouts that are possible today.

Don't miss out on all of the action as veterans careers fold into another chapter and fresh fighters just now getting their feet wet step in for the first time to exchange fists.

You want to walk in the boxing world, well heres your chance. Rumblin' Rockin' Promotions is not only a simulation but also an experience of the sport as it is, no punches pulled.

Picture your perfect fighter in your mind now go find his contract and mold that piece of clay to a true champions form. Do not match your fighters wrecklessly, Rumblin' Rockin' Promotions can be unforgiving. But match them properly while still challenging their abilities could pay off handsomely.

Join in the action now as Rumblin' Rockin' Promotions Presents - King of the hill. The first punches will be thrown this Saturday night.

We'll be looking for for you in the action,
    Rumblin' Rockin' Promotions

you've been doing this since 05 man and whats consisted of it? I dont even understand this how does it work what is taking place other than fantasy bouts? Dont we have something like this in the Fantasy Fights Section of the Forums?

Comment

Originally posted by rocco1252 View Post
      you've been doing this since 05 man and whats consisted of it? I dont even understand this how does it work what is taking place other than fantasy bouts? Dont we have something like this in the Fantasy Fights Section of the Forums?
      yeah, I've done a few different shows and had some fall through too, life just pulls you in seperate directions sometimes. It is in a sense fantasy bouts, but it's much more than that. I am using a simulation model for the fights, but I have handicapped the fighters stats to match their youth in bouts. As I said before, on the opponents list everybody is considered prime. You have to train this fighter (as explained in original post) each week to build his strength and abilities. Remember, if you purchase Bernard Hopkins from the prospect list you are buying a young and still relatively inexperienced Bernard Hopkins. As you know the simulation has different stages of the fighters career, this has nothing to do with the game. I have made adjustments to make it closer to the way it would be, when they were starting out fresh. Aswell the managers may recieve e-mails, those being from the commision, from somebody who may want to be part of your team, or possibly somebody trying to muscle in on your money. It's all there in Rumblin' Rockin' Promotions Presents - King of the hill. Beginning this saturday night.

I do this now essentially because I had a stroke and have next to nothing going on. This will continue on and grow..........Rumblin' Rockin' Promotions

Comment

Working...
      X