No announcement yet.

Best Aussie on this site??

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by MidnightSpecial View Post
    if you are new...which i doubt you are since most people who come through are alts now.

and your name has the word Rose in it so you maybe an alt trying to hate on Stone Roses...which im cool with.

but if you are new take after ??? and Dan...
    Nah, to be fair, i don't know who Stone Roses is to comment. But thanks for the advice.

Why? Is Stone Roses not a good guy? Don't people get along with him? Who?

Comment

Originally posted by Shane Rose View Post
      Nah, to be fair, i don't know who Stone Roses is to comment. But thanks for the advice.

just stick around long enough.

youll see....

Comment

Im **** at alt spottin even when my boy Mang trys to school a brother on how to clock one out i still aint getting the hang of it..
        I mean my sixth sense opened up from the herb toking tells me your stones
        lol It aint that hard to figure out right?

But anyway i'll play along..
        Aint a dam thing wrong with stones i like the dude so do others and some dont cant win them all

Comment

Originally posted by The Gully Gad View Post
          Im **** at alt spottin even when my boy Mang trys to school a brother on how to clock one out i still aint getting the hang of it..
          I mean my sixth sense opened up from the herb toking tells me your stones
          lol It aint that hard to figure out right?

But anyway i'll play along..
          Aint a dam thing wrong with stones i like the dude so do others and some dont cant win them all
          damnit Gully your too nice

im waiting for the day for you to beef with someone and you just unload the arsenal

i saw the glimmer of excellence when BB was making them fire sigs

Comment

Other than ???, Dan..., and Flawless, motha**** Australia. I don't think Pitty Pat is OZ, if so, he's cool too.

Comment

you're a donkey .... everyone can see you're an alt .... you've been on here 2 days and already you say "the 4 main aussies are you (how?) stone roses pat and ??? .... how would you even know .... you'll start like 13 more threads in the coming day and get banned before anyone gives a ****
              Last edited by -Mustang-; 06-27-2010, 02:59 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by MidnightSpecial View Post
                damnit Gully your too nice

im waiting for the day for you to beef with someone and you just unload the arsenal

i saw the glimmer of excellence when BB was making them fire sigs
                hahah

It aint my style G to sound off man you know me..
                Way 2 chilled and Hi and always just on a joke vibe...

But let me just say i can see why stones offends some people

Comment

Originally posted by The Gully Gad View Post
                  hahah

It aint my style G to sound off man you know me..
                  Way 2 chilled and Hi and always just on a joke vibe...

But let me just say i can see why stones offends some people
                  you and Dorian should have a pillow fight

Comment

??? and Dan...

Comment

Originally posted by El Mustang View Post
                      you're a donkey .... everyone can see you're an alt .... you've been on here 2 days and already you say "the 4 main aussies are you (how?) stone roses pat and ??? .... how would you even know .... you'll start like 13 more threads in the coming day and get banned before anyone gives a ****
                      Thanks, but there is no need for that, i'm just trying to get along here....

Comment

Working...
                      X