Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Floyd mayweather sr.: "lil floyd would toy with pacquiao!" floyd mayweather sr.: "

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Floyd mayweather sr.: "lil floyd would toy with pacquiao!" floyd mayweather sr.: "

FLOYD MAYWEATHER SR.: "LIL FLOYD WOULD TOY WITH PACQUIAO!"
    By Percy Crawford | May 07, 2009

"Yeah, to be honest with you man, I think Lil Floyd would toy with Pacquiao. He would toy with Pacquiao and Marquez. He's going to toy with Marquez," stated world-class trainer Floyd Mayweather Sr. as he shared his thoughts on his son's return to the ring. "They are both too small for me. I'll beat both of them," Mayweather Jr. shouted in the background. Check out what both father and son had to say as the Mayweathers reunite to discuss Pacquiao, Hatton, Marquez and much more. read more...http://fighthype.com/pages/content4892.html

Am pumped for both of these fights..

Originally posted by Sox8055 View Post
    FLOYD MAYWEATHER SR.: "LIL FLOYD WOULD TOY WITH PACQUIAO!"
    By Percy Crawford | May 07, 2009

"Yeah, to be honest with you man, I think Lil Floyd would toy with Pacquiao. He would toy with Pacquiao and Marquez. He's going to toy with Marquez," stated world-class trainer Floyd Mayweather Sr. as he shared his thoughts on his son's return to the ring. "They are both too small for me. I'll beat both of them," Mayweather Jr. shouted in the background. Check out what both father and son had to say as the Mayweathers reunite to discuss Pacquiao, Hatton, Marquez and much more. read more...http://fighthype.com/pages/content4892.html

Am getting pumped for this fight..
    Then why fight JMM if he's too small? **** likes this don't make sense.

Comment

Funny thing is, Floyd was the smaller guy going up against some of his opponents...and who won?

They need to calm down with this "I'm bigger" b.s. since look where it got Ricky.

The Mind should be set on seeing where your skill is compared to the opponent.

If Floyd says anything, it should be that his skill is better than theirs.

Floyd's 150 acting like he is 250.
      Last edited by Benny Leonard; 05-07-2009, 12:56 AM.

Comment

It's hilarious how Mayweather says "They are too small for ME" LOL.

The dude is just 1" taller and 1lb more in weight than Pacquiao, and 4lbs bigger than Marquez, yet they are too small for him. Classic!

Mayweather has beaten far bigger and better fighters than either, but I guess he feels the need to expose these two guys as posers to his crown.

Comment

Well of course he would with Marquez. JMM is a counter puncher, because of his pride he will turn into an offensive type. Thus, Mayweather will break him down.

Pacquiao would bring violence to the table. Floyd wouldn't be able to toy with Pacquiao. I still see him beating Pacquiao though.

Comment

Here we go again. Whats he gonna say now, Pac's the mule and Floyd's the real "Italian stallion"? Pleeease.

Comment

All the Mayweathers also said Manny wouldnt stand a chance against Hatton.

Thats cool Manny is already in their heads. Someone should let them know their match is with Marquez.

Comment

how can anyone believe this overrated trainer after all that has happened?

Comment

At least let that **** cool down before talking smack. People are seeing him as a joke coach right now. No wonder his own son fired him.

Comment

Originally posted by KnockMeOut View Post
                    At least let that **** cool down before talking smack. People are seeing him as a joke coach right now. No wonder his own son fired him.
                    He should go back to selling drugs because no one is gonna want that no heart having "joke" of a coach.

Comment

Working...
                    X