No announcement yet.

Smells Like Teen Spirit

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Bob Anomaly View Post
    How the **** can anyone compare The Doors to 2 90's hard rock bands?? The music is so completly different. The Doors were good, but i dont see the comparison.

Love Nirvana, but i never got into Teen Spirit. Even now the song does nothing for me. It was played soooo much i think im just immune to it.

I prefer the heavy noise of In Utero.
    good point

being that i was a toddler when it came out, i never had the displeasure of it being played out on the radio (as i'm sure it was played out to the max)

Comment

It's a three way tie for the title of "Best Band In The History Of The Universe" between; Led Zeppelin, Pink Floyd and The Beatles.

Comment

Originally posted by Notorious RIZ View Post
        there's different ways to interpret the lyrics
        http://uk.youtube.com/watch?v=UnuHJZ...eature=related

Comment

what's that?

cant see vids now, i'll check it out on my phone in a bit

Comment

Originally posted by Notorious RIZ View Post
            what's that?

cant see vids now, i'll check it out on my phone in a bit
            Explains the lyrics to the song perfectly.

Comment

Originally posted by Chunk View Post
              Explains the lyrics to the song perfectly.
              i'll check it out, fo' sho

Comment

Although I'd never say they are one of the best bands off all time because they weren't consistant. The Beach Boys actually made the best album ever made. I'm of course talking about Pet Sounds. And not as most would have you believe Sgt Peppers. F.uck that isn't even The Beatles' best album. That's Rubber Soul incase anyone is wondering. All only in my opinion of course.

Comment

They both suck and built their bands around one album. All time great bands need more than one good album. Music from the 80s on have sucked. All about the 60s and 70s my friends. If I had to take a band from that era I would take ACDC over both them.

Comment

Originally posted by B-Ron View Post
                    They both suck and built their bands around one album. All time great bands need more than one good album. Music from the 80s on have sucked. All about the 60s and 70s my friends. If I had to take a band from that era I would take ACDC over both them.

Everything you said in this post is 100% accurate.

Comment

Working...
                    X