Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Brandon Rios on Abril Win, Performance, Weight, Marquez

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Brandon Rios on Abril Win, Performance, Weight, Marquez

On Saturday night at the Mandalay Bay in Las Vegas, former champion Brandon Rios (30-0-1, 22KOs) won a controversial twelve round split decision over Richard Abril (17-3-1, 8KOs). Many at ringside had scored the fight for Abril, but he made a very ugly fight. The scores were 117-111 Abril, 116-112 for Rios and 115-113 for Rios.

[Click Here To Read More]

Brandon Ríos, tremendo puto.

Comment

Originally posted by frosty-g View Post
      Brandon Ríos, tremendo puto.
      it's not his fault bro....

Comment

Originally posted by MANIAC310 View Post
        it's not his fault bro....
        him and his team knew that he had "won", they knew the score of what was about to happen. and it was his fault totally that he could not do anything other than repeatedly wade in then stand with his head up against abrils chin/chest, look down and flail. a pathetic attempt at boxing, and then the arrogance and ignorance to try and explain it away. imagine what marquez is going to do to rios if he gets to have a bit of fun with him. serve the little gob****e right if he gets the shot.

Comment

Brandon Rios lost! And what he tought Abril was just going to sit there and let him pound on him. I am sick of these bull **** boxing decisions that are ruining boxing. Just because Arum has plans for Rios vs Marquez doesn't mean that they have to rob this kid of a huge upset.

Marquez got robbd with Pacquiao's last fight because they were trying to make Mayweather vs Pacquiao.

Now Abril gets robbed because they are already plans for Marquez vs Rios !

Bob Arum and those judges should go to Jail for this robbery.
          I like Brandon Rios but As soon as I saw he had trouble making weight. I knew he would lose this fight. Because this kid was much better then Muarry, and he had tough time with him on Dec.3rd 2011.

I am sorry But he is lucky he didn't fight Gamboa!!!!!! Gamboa would have ko his ass.

Comment

they knew Abril would hold, a Good ref can keep it 2 a min...Drakulich could not/ did not know how to stop it...ever hear of warnings/point deductions Vic???Bad as judge Byrd giving abril 9 rounds, she & CJ Ross worst 2 Nevada judges...

Comment

I put money down on Abril after Rios failed to make weight again, terrible decision. JMM will destroy him...

Comment

Originally posted by BoriBlaze1 View Post
                Brandon Rios lost! And what he tought Abril was just going to sit there and let him pound on him. I am sick of these bull **** boxing decisions that are ruining boxing. Just because Arum has plans for Rios vs Marquez doesn't mean that they have to rob this kid of a huge upset.

Marquez got robbd with Pacquiao's last fight because they were trying to make Mayweather vs Pacquiao.

Now Abril gets robbed because they are already plans for Marquez vs Rios !

Bob Arum and those judges should go to Jail for this robbery.
                I like Brandon Rios but As soon as I saw he had trouble making weight. I knew he would lose this fight. Because this kid was much better then Muarry, and he had tough time with him on Dec.3rd 2011.

I am sorry But he is lucky he didn't fight Gamboa!!!!!! Gamboa would have ko his ass.

HELL NO dont even compare Maquez vs Pacquiao... that was a Close ass Fight... Brandon BUM BUM Rios got Dominated the Whole Fight.. he WON Like 1 Round JACKASS

Comment

Fuck you Rios, you dumb ass piece of shit.

You landed what? 5 Clean punches in the whole fight???

It's not just "that's boxing" this time. It's a fucking travesty.

Comment

Originally posted by FearAndLoathing View Post
                    I put money down on Abril after Rios failed to make weight again, terrible decision. JMM will destroy him...
                    Same here. I expected Rios to win anyway, but I thought his condition and the 5-1 odds I got in Vegas were worth a small wager. Those "judges" cost me money. But what's worse is that they cost a solid and respectable fighter his rightful win.

It's shameful that Brandon and his crew are acting like he won the fight. Rios was literally taken to school. Boxing is more than walking forward and swinging, Brandon. You'll never be half the boxer Abril, a "second tier" Cuban fighter is.

Comment

Working...
                    X