No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Team Haye: David Will Not Unretire For Chisora Fight

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Team Haye: David Will Not Unretire For Chisora Fight

David Haye's trainer Adam Booth says the former world champion has no intention of meeting Dereck Chisora in the ring despite the pair's brawl in Munich.

[Click Here To Read More]

@ Adam "Tripod" Booth

You also said he wouldn't fight Audley.

And you still maintain that Gaye didn't bust you open despite clear video evidence.

Stupid tosser.

Comment

I hate Adam Booth, what a moron. Seeing him get twatted by his best mate and p1ss blood everywhere was quality

Comment

lol.... doesn't want to get raped... literally... by Chisora

Comment

Then Haye really is a little *****. You'd think someone who let himself & British boxing down with that *****-like excuse against Wlad would at least want to retire on a good note.

Screw him.

Comment

What Adam Booth says means little.

Haye and Chisora will fight because the money will be too big to say no.

Comment

Originally posted by Anton LaVey View Post
              What Adam Booth says means little.

Haye and Chisora will fight because the money will be too big to say no.
              Was just about to say something along these lines, the more they say this the bigger the interest and the bigger the pay day, by the end of this year it will be announced that they will fight. I think Haye and Booth are waiting for the contract to come through saying that after this fight he gets Vitali and 50% British PPV profits.

But I firmly believe we will hear this over and over again until there is a big money offer for Haye to fight Chisora.

Comment

LMFAO at how Haye is on his high horse in regard to the incident when he was instrumental in perpetuating it.

Comment

Originally posted by The_Golden_Boi View Post
                  Was just about to say something along these lines, the more they say this the bigger the interest and the bigger the pay day, by the end of this year it will be announced that they will fight. I think Haye and Booth are waiting for the contract to come through saying that after this fight he gets Vitali and 50% British PPV profits.

But I firmly believe we will hear this over and over again until there is a big money offer for Haye to fight Chisora.
                  Exactly. It's just negotiating tactics. Booth and Haye will try to drive up the price for him and Chisora to meet by insisting they only want Vitali.

They're not going to get Vitali without beating Chisora first. That is eventually going to be the only way forward for Haye. Eventually they'll sign to meet Del Boy because "the public demands it," etc.

Comment

Haye already knocked Chumpsora into Turdsville with a single ungloved punch. A gloved shot would probably leave him in a vegetated state. Chumpsora should keep fighting safe opponents like the Klitschkos and just take his ass whoopin by Haye as a valuable lesson learned.

Comment

Working...
                    X