Collapse
No announcement yet.

Best straight right hands ever landed

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Here is Mike Tyson's old trainer Kevin Rooney getting knocked out by one.

Comment

Mayweather landing 4 straight rights in a row on Gatti. It was down right sick. I cant find the gif.

Found it:

Comment

Originally posted by Russian Crushin View Post
        Are you kidding?

tommy hearns had the greatest right hook of all time

Comment

Originally posted by SoggyLungs
          i remember emanuel steward saying that he felt duran was intimidated by hearns i think. duran definitely didn't look comfortable when he was fighting hearns...
          I recall a quote from Duran, where he said that at the weigh in he really felt the difference in height and Tommys arm length, and Duran didn't think that he would be able to get inside his reach! I think it was from the autobiography "Hands of Stone", though I'm not 100% positive...

Comment

This gif shows the 3 right hands it left out the 4th

Comment

Originally posted by Mr. Burner View Post

mayweather jr's reflexes are as good as anybody who has ever boxed.

Comment

Dont know if you can call it a str8 right exactly but it was nice

Comment

Dont know if you can call it a str8 right exactly but it was nice

DDDAAAAYYYYUUUMMM!!!!! Terrible Terry Norris had a TERRIBLE chin. But Norris was a damn good fighter as well. Man Julian Jackson had some power.

Might be a thread worthy question which "Hawk" do people like the most Aaron Pryor or Julian Jackson???!!

Comment

Pryor eats a crazy straight right from Arguello in the 13th round i think it was

Holts ko of torres

Comment

Are you kidding?
                      He's actually correct, it's a hook from the power hand, Not a straight at all, shrug. Notice it's coming around and across durans chin, making his head turn. If it were a straight, his had would have just snapped back.

At best, it's a 'cross' - but if you're one of the many people who think a Cross and a Straight are the same punches, I mine as well just stop replying now.
                      Last edited by intoccabile; 10-26-2012, 01:02 PM.

Comment

Working...
                      X