Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

The OFFICIAL Amir Khan vs Danny Garcia build up and Prediction Thread !!!!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Amir KO, he will be too quick for Garcia and just a league above!

Comment

This fight has come abit too early for Garcia, he'll have his moments but on paper Khan will be too much for him at this stage.
      Last edited by komodo; 05-27-2012, 05:35 PM.

Comment

see thats the thing, i think khan seems to be overlooking him talking about 147 and stuff, add that to the peterson ped training camp, now a 6 week camp, alot of things working against him.

Comment

i hope to god Garcia KO's him.

Comment

Originally posted by vcvc View Post
            see thats the thing, i think khan seems to be overlooking him talking about 147 and stuff, add that to the peterson ped training camp, now a 6 week camp, alot of things working against him.
            For someone who's put 2.5B on Khan to win you don't sound too sure.

Comment

will be a good fight, khan by decision imo

Comment

Originally posted by komodo View Post
                For someone who's put 2.5B on Khan to win you don't sound too sure.
                lol, ye i know, im obviousley gonna pick kham its obvious. i really think this is a risky fight for khan though. i made this bet before watching garcia.

Comment

Garcia by Late KO! With that vicious overhand right!

I think people are just completely disrespecting and underrated the hell out of Garcia now

I could also see Khan RUNNING TO THE CARDS (literally) and getting a win but Danny Garcia is a Haymon fighter lol so Khan is going to have to TAKE THE TITLE AWAY FROM GARCIA!
                  Last edited by KnockUTheFukOut; 05-27-2012, 06:33 PM.

Comment

Am I the only one giving Garcia a serious shot at upsetting Amir?????? I think that the kid has the grit it will take to grind Amir and wear him down in the later rounds. I do think that Amir's speed will trouble Garcia, but I expect the young man to motor through it and stick to a solid game plan.

Comment

Originally posted by vcvc View Post
                      lol, ye i know, im obviousley gonna pick kham its obvious. i really think this is a risky fight for khan though. i made this bet before watching garcia.
                      I wouldn't worry Garcia hasn't faced nearly half as good an opposition Khan has. I was actually really surprised when they first started dropping Garcia’s name in the mix. I thought GB was trying to build him up slowly but maybe they just don't think he can be a big star after the Morales fight.

GB wouldn't try to intentionally harm the chances of a Khan/Mayweather showdown because that's where the money is. Garcia is just like a sacrificial lamb here. He might have his moments here and their but Khan has way too much for him right now. If a slow shot to **** Morales was catching him clean imagine what Khan will do to him lol.

Comment

Working...
                      X