Collapse
No announcement yet.

Dana White: "I told Floyd to his FACE that he is what's WRONG with boxing"

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Floyd Mayweather makes boxing fun when there isn't even a fight on FACT.

Comment

• Originally posted by Jakutindi Wauya View Post
      Floyd Mayweather is a boxer not some ****sexual who rolls on a mat with another man.What's wrong with Dana,if his fighter wants to fight Floyd ,I'm sure Floyd would take the fight as long as boxing rules are observed.
      True dat. I wonder why he hasn't challenged Bob Arum to a match with UFC's oldest fighter. Bob said worse **** about MMA and the fighters.

Comment

• Dana White..his mother was talking sh** about him the other day

If your own mother starts to dislike you because you became a **** head then you know you're just an azz hole haha

Comment

• The only time Floyd haters and fans unite is against the UFC. LMAO good stuff Dana.

Comment

• Originally posted by Piper the Great View Post
            dana is right. before floyd and oscar how many times have you heard thats not enogh money or he a nobody?
            dana is a fat **** that lied about having a real boxing career. Dana will never be right about anythign boxing and should worry about that ugly lump of fat he calls a head and the impending heart attack he's gonna have from being so fat and not boxing.

Comment

• props to dana white.....................

Comment

• seeing all the reply so many tough guys on the forum wanna to beat up dana.
                Let see how stiff you are when you met Dana face to face.

Comment

• Dana's biggest accomplishment of late is buying out all his competition and shutting it down. Look at the current MMA landscape, there are a lot less shows now overall. It's the equivalent of Top Rank buying out Golden Boy and all the rest, closing them and not replacing the shows and instead all the previous Top Rank shows now all go to PPV.

As an MMA fan its sad to see Strikeforce get destroyed, but as a boxing fan i'm glad that Showtime will have all its resources in boxing in 2012.

'UFC is what's wrong with MMA'
                  Last edited by RSBonos; 07-27-2011, 07:43 AM.

Comment

Working...
                  X