No announcement yet.

I gotta date with this girl on Fri, but theres a catch

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I gotta date with this girl on Fri, but theres a catch

I got a date with this girl on Friday night. We met on the internet. She looks good imo, and Monday night she agreed to meet me in person for the first time on Friday. So Im happy and everything. But get this bull****:

Tuesday, I come down with a cold, that isnt gonna go away by Friday night. AND, on Tuesday, all of the sudden, I have something wrong with my upper back/neck/shoulder area, it hurts alot when I turn my head, might be a pinched nerve. I dont know if it will go away by Friday.

Now Im pissed. If im still in the same condition on Friday that Im now, that's gonna mess things up a bit. I know its not the end of the world and I should just suck it up, but its just aggravating. Anything like this ever happen to anyone?

The trials and tribulations of humans today ammuse me.

Comment

Originally posted by Tezcatlipoca View Post
      The trials and tribulations of humans today ammuse me.
      Thanks you've been helpful lol.....

Comment

Take some advil and man up. Dont be a Floyd Mayweather

Comment

Just remember, sex cures it all.

Comment

Originally posted by Tezcatlipoca View Post
            Take some advil and man up. Dont be a Floyd Mayweather
            Originally posted by BrooklynBomber View Post
            Just remember, sex cures it all.
            Good enough........

Comment

something like this did happen to me, i had a date to bang this girl i had a crush on in high school, but she got really sick and i never got the chance to do her because she was moving away right after. i really wanted to put it in her, too

Comment

Yeah take some pills and man up, it will be worth it.

Comment

what the hell is wrong with you?? get over the cold and use the pinched nerve as an excuse to get a massage from her. tell you got in a car accident. she'll feel sorry for you and you're in there like swimwear.

Comment

Yeah man, just suck it up, enjoy the date, then merk her ***** up!

Comment

Working...
                    X