Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Video: Naazim on Malignaggi-Broner, Pacquiao-Rios, More

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Video: Naazim on Malignaggi-Broner, Pacquiao-Rios, More

Luis Sandoval catches up with trainer Naazim Richardson, who talks about Adrien Broner vs. Paulie Malignaggi, Klitschkos, Pacquiao vs. Rios and more. [Click Here To Read More]

Ohhhhhhh the Pac fanboys wont like Naazim now .

Comment

Originally posted by Reloaded View Post
      Tell me about it. Margarito's still mad about Naazim.

Comment

i agree with him if paulie had powers hed be an all time great lol

and about floyd looking great thats because his been carefully cherry picking the best paper champ in town

floyd, bernard their career can last longer than others because they have that mentality of health comes first and for floyd avoid risk i bet floyd could still fight a cherry at 60 and still win it

Comment

Good watch. He's spewing out some truth.

Comment

Originally posted by MindBat View Post
            Tell me about it. Margarito's still mad about Naazim.
            i guess u agree with nazim saying the klitsco brothers are the greatest of all time?

Comment

Originally posted by Reloaded View Post
              You my brother are reachhhhhhhhhhhhhinngg too far with short arms. He said the dude reached as high as he was going to go. Doesn't that also apply to every other boxer at one point or another. We are talking about a guy who is 34 now, if Floyd messed around and got put to sleep against Canelo it would be the same exact case. They don't have the time left in their careers to get to rebuilding themselves...everyone isn't Bernard.

Comment

Originally posted by turnedup View Post
                You my brother are reachhhhhhhhhhhhhinngg too far with short arms. He said the dude reached as high as he was going to go. Doesn't that also apply to every other boxer at one point or another. We are talking about a guy who is 34 now, if Floyd messed around and got put to sleep against Canelo it would be the same exact case. They don't have the time left in their careers to get to rebuilding themselves...everyone isn't Bernard.
                I see your full of IFs but Im reaching lol ,, all Naazim did was acknowledge Floyd as a great fighter what did you imagine he said ?

Comment

I agree with Naazim, Floyd is just a special fighter, and so is Bernard. They aren't always fan-friendly fighters, they are highly-skilled BOXERS. For those who keep calling Floyd a cherry-picker, a lot of those cherries are champions! Guerrero, Cotto, Marquez, Mosely, all champions.

Comment

For the most part, I like Naazim. This though, was pure brilliance all the way through. Great interview.

Comment

Working...
                    X