Collapse
No announcement yet.

Timothy Bradley turned down $2.3 million for Lamont Peterson fight

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

He already beat Peterson. Why fight him again. He turned down Khan for Pac and was right and got paid more. He would had beat and still would beat Khan.

I rather see him fight Provod instead of Peterson again

I hope yall aint indicating hes ducking Lamont

Comment

bradley can easily make 40 million. great business move.

Comment

He is scared of losing to him thats why it's not like he totally dominated and outclassed peterson.

Drug cheating aside peterson is a tough cookie.

I don't see this domination of peterson by bradley at all what I saw was peterson give bradley all he could handle.
        Last edited by Superpunchout; 02-22-2013, 06:15 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by Superpunchout View Post
          He is scared of losing to him thats why it's not like he totally dominated and outclassed peterson.

This serious post ? Maybe it's not sorry ill carry along

Comment

I don't see this domination of peterson by bradley at all what I saw was peterson give bradley all he could handle.
            Peterson fought Bradley tough..But was dominated bro,almost did not win a rd tbh..I'd say a 10-2 kinda fight,although it did look tougher then that..

Comment

You need to open your eyes and rewatch the fight that was a tough fight for both and peterson came on strong I dont see the domination at all.
              Bradley outworked him yes but theres nothing on those Bradley punches most of the time.

Bradley calzaghe'd peterson.
              Last edited by Superpunchout; 02-22-2013, 06:53 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by Rome-By-Ko View Post
                So you believe Bradley should have took the money and fought a guy he not only beat, but dominated??

I don't,I mean I would have understood it, but i would not have like it..I'm sure Bradley was waiting around for a better fight, when that did not come through he fights a fighter that least he didnot clearly beat already...
                You're right, and that's definitely admirable of him, if true.

Comment

You need to open your eyes and rewatch the fight that was a tough fight for both and peterson came on strong I dont see the domination at all.
                  Bradley outworked him yes but theres nothing on those Bradley punches most of the time.

Bradley calzaghe'd peterson.
                  WTH??Peterson was on the floor..Bradley out smarted Peterson,he lured him into a brawl and then started to box him from range..While Peterson was trying to get inside on Bradley..Bradley stunned Peterson more then once and controlled him throughout the fight bro..

I've already said it was a tough fight,Peterson hurt Bradley to the body I believe in the 3rd or 4th rd..It was the rd after he was dropped..

But that does not change the fact that in rds,Peterson only won about two or the most three..Bradley dominated him,but if it makes you feel better I'll say Bradley clearly won..

Comment

You must be a bradley fan or something as all I can see is peterson coming forward the entire fight and bringing it to bradley.

Not a domination at all in any respect.

Comment

I'm glad. He already whooped Peterson's ass.

Comment

Working...
                      X