Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Kball, what bandwagon will you jump on after Pavlik gets KTFO tomorrow?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Shanus View Post
    Yeah he did.

I've got nothing against the guy, but he's got more favourite fighters than I have underpants.

And I have alot of underpants.
    I do have a lot of favorites, but do i ever abandon anyone after they lose???

I like a lot of fighters, and i watch each one of them everytime they fight.

If Pavlik loses by a lot tommorow, im still gonna be a big fan. I mean, one of my favorite fighters of all time is Emanuel Augustus...

Not to mention the fact that i happen to be a fan of Hopkins, and have supported him in a lot of the Hopkins hate posts

Originally posted by MacChamp View Post
    Hahahahahaha, thats gotta be the worst pick in boxing. What was Manfredo like a ridiculous huge underdog? Manfredo almost crapped himself when joe was just slapping his ass against the ropes... People say Calzaghe slaps but if he slaps so lightly, then why did Manfredo cover up and retreat to the ropes?
    First of all, a lot of people thought Manfredo was gonna fair a LOT better then he ended up fairing, so this pick wasnt THAT rediculous before the fight.

Second of all, i was aware of the fact that it was an "upset pick." I didnt think Manfredo was any better then Calzaghe, i just thought considering the circumstances, Manfredo could pull it out

Not to mention the fact that i STILL think Manfredo is a very decent fighter, and woulda have made Calzaghe fight for a decision had that fight not been REDICULOUSLY stopped in the 3rd round. Was Manfredo getting hit a lot? YEA, but he wasnt even hurt or wobbled. a HORRENDOUS stoppage.

And Third of all, its Jones' turn. 3rd round KO of coarse

Comment

That's not very polite. KBall's a nice guy...lol.

Comment

B-Hop is 43 GODDAMMIT!!! I'm a huge B-Hop fan but why the F.uck isn't his age being taken into consideration?! If B-Hop were in his prime I'd be right with the thread starter saying "Pavlik is gonna get stopped" but damn...Yall must have forgot

Comment

Originally posted by Kball15 View Post
          I do have a lot of favorites, but do i ever abandon anyone after they lose???

I like a lot of fighters, and i watch each one of them everytime they fight.

If Pavlik loses by a lot tommorow, im still gonna be a big fan. I mean, one of my favorite fighters of all time is Emanuel Augustus...

Not to mention the fact that i happen to be a fan of Hopkins, and have supported him in a lot of the Hopkins hate posts

First of all, a lot of people thought Manfredo was gonna fair a LOT better then he ended up fairing, so this pick wasnt THAT rediculous before the fight.

Second of all, i was aware of the fact that it was an "upset pick." I didnt think Manfredo was any better then Calzaghe, i just thought considering the circumstances, Manfredo could pull it out

Not to mention the fact that i STILL think Manfredo is a very decent fighter, and woulda have made Calzaghe fight for a decision had that fight not been REDICULOUSLY stopped in the 3rd round. Was Manfredo getting hit a lot? YEA, but he wasnt even hurt or wobbled. a HORRENDOUS stoppage.

And Third of all, its Jones' turn. 3rd round KO of coarse
          It's good to have alot of fighters you like, but you jump on bandwagons, there's a difference.

Here's an example, you were all about Jermain Taylor until Pavlik beat him, and now you're all about Pavlik.. so what says you won't be all about B-Hop with the signatures and avatars if he defeats Pavlik?

That's all I'm saying, no disrespect, just a bit of tongue in cheek banter.

Comment

He didn't get KTFO, but close enough.

Have you hopped off?

Comment

Pavlik's not getting ko'd or losing tomorrow so I believe you just burned yourself. And after Pavlik wins, he will most likely call out Calzaghe.
              MacChamp Bum of Boxingscene

Comment

Pavlik's not getting ko'd or losing tomorrow so I believe you just burned yourself. And after Pavlik wins, he will most likely call out Calzaghe.

Pretty funny you said this and now you're sporting an AV with Hopkins pounding Pavlik. Bandwagon much?

Comment

Leave KBall alone and let him work on a new signature, fellas.

Comment

Working...
                  X