Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Should Shame Mosley retire after his poor performance last night?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Should Shame Mosley retire after his poor performance last night?

Do you think Mosley should retire now?

Pacquiao didn't have a mark on his face after the fight. Mosley was not trying to win - he was just trying to lose by decision instead of being stopped, like an old journeyman.
    Yes, it's time for him to hang up his gloves, he's rich anyway
    89.58%
    No, I want to see him continue fighting
    10.42%

The poll is expired.

Last edited by The Hammer; 05-08-2011, 12:54 PM.

not for me to say, but I hope he's not on tv again. He can go the route of Holyfield...

Comment

Originally posted by Freedom. View Post

Pacquiao didn't have a mark on his face after the fight. Mosley was not trying to win, just to lose a decision instead of being stopped, like an old journeyman.
      No he should continue milking the boxing fans with **** fights that he has no intention of winning whatsoever instead of giving the chance to other more deserving champions.

Comment

I think he should, but I don't think he will. If anything he should come back for 1 fight and fight to try and go out on a win, but he clearly is past it. That being said I still have lots of respect for Shane and his accomplishments throughout his career.

Comment

Last three fights have clearly shown that he just can't pull the trigger when there is an opening. I will never pay to see him fight again. His days as a ppv acraction are done.

He will always have his fans but he can't compete with the top fighters anymore.

Comment

Pacquiao didn't have a mark on his face after the fight. Mosley was not trying to win - he was just trying to lose by decision instead of being stopped, like an old journeyman.
            He can still fight at a lower level if he wants.

Comment

I'd like to see him fight Margs again...

Comment

I don't see HBO or Showtime paying mosley money to fight anymore.

he'll get treated like winky and clottey.

if he's lucky, some young fighter like khan might want to fight him to get his name on their resume.

Comment

marg and cotto rematch for shane.

pac offense was jus too much for him thats all

Comment

mosley should retire, cause from now on, it's nothing but young lions.

the networks won't pay to see him fight unless its from younger guys who are very dangerous to an old guy like mosley

Comment

Working...
                    X