No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: One-Handed Boxer Broke Barriers To Achieve His Dream

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: One-Handed Boxer Broke Barriers To Achieve His Dream

When Sadam Ali decided to market himself as a boxer, making the bold decision to promote himself instead of using a conventional promoter, the goal was to take control of his career. But a consequence of that decision is that he’s now a player in the city’s boxing market, making him an important person for up-and-coming boxers looking for opportunities.

One of those boxers is Michael Costantino, who was born without a right hand and made his professional debut on the undercard of Ali’s show on Saturday at the Aviator Arena in Brooklyn. The 33-year-old stopped Nathan Ortiz at 2:16 of the second round when Ortiz quit and walked away from Costantino in the middle of the round after absorbing a barrage of left hands. Ortiz complained to his corner that he was fatigued, causing the referee to stop the fight and giving Costantino a TKO victory.
    [Click Here To Read More]

it shows , NOTHING is impossible

Comment

God bless this guy, man. I hope he gets big

Comment

Curious, intruiging and inspiring. Cant believe ha actually won!

Comment

amaing, I'm sure there will b more bouts w/lower tier guys....

Comment

Thank you for the story.

Comment

how much of his right arm is missing? whole thing? to the elbow? either way, awesome story.

Comment

Would it be more embarrassing to lose to him or Orlando Cruz?

Comment

Props to Costantino for the W......Someone needs to check on Ortiz before he kills himself

Comment

Are there any videos/replays of his fights out there though? I was tryna find something of his on youtube but could only find one amateur fight from 2002

Comment

Working...
                    X