No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Nonito Donaire Could Fight Arce Before Nishioka Battle

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Nonito Donaire Could Fight Arce Before Nishioka Battle

Japan’s WBC super bantamweight champion Toshiaki Nishioka pounded out an impressive twelve round unanimous decision over former two division champion Rafael Marquez, brother of WBA lightweight champion Juan Manuel Marquez at the MGM Grand in Las Vegas.

[Click Here To Read More]

I won't watch the Arce fight.

I'm not into public executions.

I'll watch the Nishioka fight.

Comment

although arce would come to fight, he'd get a good ass whoopin from nonito. kind of wish he'd go for moreno or mares/agbeko winner but i understand time isn't on his side and there's plenty of big fights in the higher weight divisions. if ramos/rigondeaux is still on, the winner would be ideal for him, but if not, then nishioka.

saw him post this by the way.
      Me n Arce...friend n future opponent but great guy!

Comment

no point to the Arce fight
        Arce has nothing for Nonito and would be hurt badly
        just go for the jugular and take Nishioka

Comment

There's no point in pitting Arce against Nonito. It's a mismatched fight. Nonito can fight Moreno, Mares, Nishioka etc. Arce shouldn't get a kind of beating that Montiel tasted.

Comment

whichever comes frist nonito, whichever come first......

Comment

I want to see Nonito against Nishioka but if Arce is gonna be the fight before then let's get that on too.
              Even though I see Nonito being too smart and fast for Arce.

Comment

This wld be career suicide for Arce, although a warrior, Arce wld get pummeled by Flash! Cmon Darchinyan smashed on Arce and Flash destroyed Vic! This wldnt even be a match! Unless Arce wants his body to shake like Montiel did, I suggest he not ask for this fight! Being that Arce is a pressure fighter who isn't afraid to rumble, Nonito just needs to step back and throw the hammer left hook and Arce is gna sleep! Much rather see Nonito vs Nishioka!

Comment

Arce gets hit too much for this to be competitve, he'd go out early...the 115-113 score on the Marquez fight too close, it wasn't that close...

Comment

If Nonito isn't gonna stay and unify at bantam then Arce/ Nishioka back to back would make up for it. Make it happen Bob!

Comment

Working...
                    X