Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Report: No fracture nor serious injuries for Pacquiao, gets clean bill of health

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Report: No fracture nor serious injuries for Pacquiao, gets clean bill of health

Pacquiao gets clean bill of health after checkup in LA
    11/16/2010 | 12:08 PM

After doubts over his body pains, Filipino boxing champ and Sarangani Rep. Emmanuel "Manny" Pacquiao received a clean bill of health from doctors at a Los Angeles hospital Tuesday.

Radio dzBB reported doctors found no fracture, strained muscle or ruptures particularly in the right side of Pacquiao's body, which sustained blows from Antonio Margarito last Sunday (Manila time).

It said Pacquiao is now on his way to an airport where he will proceed to Lake Tahoe for a concert.

The report by Chino Trinidad said Pacquiao was even smiling, in contrast to his grimacing when he was wracked with pain after the bout with Margarito.

But the champ said his injuries could have been worse had he not exercised properly during his training.

Earlier Tuesday, Pacquiao went to the hospital to undergo a checkup, including a magnetic resonance imaging (MRI) test on the right side of his body. The medical device took images of muscles and tissues inside his body.

The dzBB report said Pacquiao is due to board a flight back to Manila on Saturday, and will arrive early Monday (Manila time).
    http://www.gmanews.tv/story/206064/p...-checkup-in-la

flying to tahoe? i thought he was supposed to be on george lopez tonight

Comment

I'm guessing he canceled the Lopez tonight gig for either Hospital visit, Soreness, or just to be fair to TMZ.

Or all 3.

He should do a late night show before he goes back to Philippines.

Comment

Freddie Roach told Pacquiao to take six months off...

http://www.east sideboxing.com/news.php?p=25777&more=1
        (remove space)

Comment

Go to Lopez Tonight, Pacman!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Comment

Somebody invited me to go to Tahoe to watch Pacman. I said WTF?? I ain't watching him the fuck sing. Hell no!

Comment

Working...
            X