Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Will Guerrero Win More/Less Rounds Against Mayweather Than Rees Did Against Broner?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Will Guerrero Win More/Less Rounds Against Mayweather Than Rees Did Against Broner?

Most people gave Rees the first two rounds in the Broner fight. Will Guerrero win more than 2 rounds against Floyd, less rounds or the same?
    More rounds than Rees
    88.24%
    Less rounds than Rees
    0.00%
    The same number of rounds as Rees
    11.76%

I'd say more. I think he'll do better than expected. Maybe take Mayweathers 0

Comment

He is going to do much better than people believe, I could be wrong but I doubt it.

Comment

The first 4 rounds will be competitive, but then Floyd will just end up picking him apart. I doubt Guerrero wins more than 3.

Comment

Originally posted by mathed View Post
          He is going to do much better than people believe, I could be wrong but I doubt it.
          Let's get a bet going.

Comment

Guerreros a better fighter than Rees. And he matches up better with Floyd physically than Rees did against Broner. Guerrero will be well trained and conditioned. He could win 3 rounds. Thats not an impossible task. At the same time I wouldnt be surprized if he got shut out.

Comment

I'll say he wins up to 4, it'll be competitive early. Floyd gonna start giving him that work around round 4 though

Comment

The truth is that Broner gave Rees the first two rounds!!! Don't make it sound like it was rees's hard work that gave him the rounds!!! You saw what happened when Broner opened the door to his arsonal!
                Once again if Floyd can't get Roberts respect he's going to be IN a Fight!! If Floyd has the power to effect Roberts pressure than Roberts in for a long night!!! Ray.

Comment

I say the fight goes 12 rounds, so I say over.

Comment

Originally posted by Ray Corso View Post
                    The truth is that Broner gave Rees the first two rounds!!! Don't make it sound like it was rees's hard work that gave him the rounds!!! You saw what happened when Broner opened the door to his arsonal!
                    Once again if Floyd can't get Roberts respect he's going to be IN a Fight!! If Floyd has the power to effect Roberts pressure than Roberts in for a long night!!! Ray.
                    Broner was noticeably frustrated, and even bitter after the fight! Reese just didnt allow Broner to fight at his pace! He just attacked, while using headmovement, while Broner waited to throw one or two shots! He even cried after the fight he was so upset, that his defense was exposed for not being on Floyd's level, and insulted Reese after the fight! Broner was out of control in that fight, and w all watched the same thing. A Bum beating on Broner.

Comment

Working...
                    X