No announcement yet.

Viloria vs. Marquez RBR thread

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by controlmachete View Post
    LMAO! viloria throw wealth tv under the bus, he said hopefully HBO or showtime pick his fights, to the wealth tv interviewer, hahahah
    He even took the wealth tv cap off right away after they put it on him without asking before the interview lol.

Comment

• Originally posted by apocalypto View Post
      lol hater
      at least we still have like 13 how many do ricans have again?
      And they're dropping like flies.

Comment

• Wassup Mexecutioner

Comment

• Originally posted by ELHURACAN58 View Post
          I knew that but Marquez was supposed to be tougher, and yet he got beat by a guy who struggled against Omar Soto.

Viloria has got to be the most inconsistent fighter in boxing today.
          viloria may be inconsistent & may struggle against certain styles. but he always delivers when big fights like these happens. he has a big heart. better man won and viloria was the better man in this fight!

Comment

• He throws a lot of pitty pat punches and leaves himself open. I don't think we will see a rematch of this though.

Originally posted by apocalypto View Post
            all the knockdowns marquez was hurting viloria but just got to carried away.

Comment

• Originally posted by controlmachete View Post
              LMAO! viloria throw wealth tv under the bus, he said hopefully HBO or showtime pick his fights, to the wealth tv interviewer, hahahah
              In his probable fight against chocolatito. Come on carnal, he is entitled to dream awake, can't he?

Comment

• What a freaking awesome night on Wealth. Gonzalez-Estrada was awesome and Viloria was as good a near-shutout (I gave Marquez one round) as you'll ever see. EVERY time Viloria was hurt, Marquez got dumped. Wow.

Great night.

Comment

• Originally posted by chito View Post
                  i think the corner did jst the right thing, imo! tyson would get KO'd anyway. that last KD was bad, perfect punch from viloria!!
                  Yeah he was badly hurt and he was waaaay down. He lost most of the rounds and got dropped 3 times, do the maths.

Originally posted by controlmachete View Post
                  Yeah that was a oops moment but he's just trying to get more recognition.

Comment

• Man, like I said in my previous posts, Viloria by TKO10

Comment

• Originally posted by crold1 View Post
                      What a freaking awesome night on Wealth. Gonzalez-Estrada was awesome and Viloria was as good a near-shutout (I gave Marquez one round) as you'll ever see. EVERY time Viloria was hurt, Marquez got dumped. Wow.

Great night.
                      Hey cliff, you think Viloria's performance this year makes him a candidate for next p4p ranking?

Comment

Working...
                      X