Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Breidis Prescott vs DeMarcus Corely

Nice little crossroads fight.

Who wins?

LOVED Chop Chops win over McCloskey, and I had Prescott beating him as well in a damn good fight.

I think I have to roll with Corely. I always want to see the old journeymen get a little bit of glory at the ends of their career.

Comment

Corley should win but with his low punch resistance these days Prescott would be a live dog.

Comment

.................bump

Comment

great little crossroads fight...is it happening or a fantasy fight?

Comment

Originally posted by paulf View Post
            LOVED Chop Chops win over McCloskey, and I had Prescott beating him as well in a damn good fight.

I think I have to roll with Corely. I always want to see the old journeymen get a little bit of glory at the ends of their career.
            ditto. But I hope Chop Chop hangs up those Victorias Secrets soon. (assuming ppl get it, no bashing)

Comment

Originally posted by joe strong View Post
              great little crossroads fight...is it happening or a fantasy fight?
              Fantasy fight.

Comment

Originally posted by Light_Speed View Post
                Corley should win but with his low punch resistance these days Prescott would be a live dog.
                I agree, skill wise, Corely should win, but as "light speed" said, Corely punch resistance has been a little suspect in recent fights. One bright side for Corely is that Prescott hasn't looked good since the Khan fight. He seems to tire about the 6th round. If Corely could fight off angles which has a history of doing well, with good body attacks, he could pull off late round KO.

Comment

Working...
                X