No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Adamek vs. Cunningham II Early Fights Results

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Adamek vs. Cunningham II Early Fights Results

In the show’s opener, heavyweights David Williams and William Miranda fought to a four-round draw. The scores were 39-37 for Williams, 39-37 for Miranda and 38-38. If the fight’s result were based solely on physical looks, the bout should have easily been for Williams, who came in at 212.5 pounds compared to the very tubby 242 pounds on Miranda’s frame. But Miranda came to fight, giving Williams difficulty from the outset.

[Click Here To Read More]

IS anyone showing the undercards or do we have to suffer 1 more hour of nothing for the 4pm start on NBC sports

Comment

Adamek by split decision

Comment

Adamek by changing scorecard and split robbery!

Comment

when they said that it was a draw i was like they robbed adamek but then they fix it,for me adamek won a split decison

Comment

Robbery

Wow never seen cunningham too much, he took that boi to school, i thought a draw was harsh, let alone adamek win, he's a bum - even haye would destroy adamek

Comment

I actually gave the edge to USS but it was close and I could see how it could have gone either way. But in reality both of them are two small and don't have enough power to be a real threat at heavyweight.

Comment

Guys, if you saw the fight, even after the fight Adamek didn't believe he won, lmao!

Comment

What fight were they watching to score it 116-112 and 115-12 for Adamek? Cunningham got robbed.

Comment

Originally posted by Frank Ducketts View Post
                    Adamek by changing scorecard and split robbery!
                    yeah Adamek lost, but I won vcash so it's bittersweet.

Cunningham needs to stay at CW too.

Comment

Working...
                    X