Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Capaedia View Post
    Are you every single person in Texas?

What about every person in the South?

If not, why bother saying this? There are perfectly literate people in the Congo. Does that mean adding the Congo to the US wouldn't affect it's literacy and numeracy ratings?

Good lord
    lolllllllllllll

I can see the guerillas reading 50 shades of grey while relaxing in the swamp land, rested against their AK.

Comment

never gonna happen but it would fix the USA's image issues.

Comment

I wouldn't mind. They could take whatever dumb**** things like young earth creationism and teach their population ******ed. All the red states can become Jesusland and the blue states can be the United States of Canada.

Comment

Originally posted by squealpiggy View Post
          You're also a massive fucking idiot who suggested secession.
          I'm just asking people's opinion on the matter.

Comment

all of you are some southern hating bastards and i would be willing to say none of you have ever been to the south. It adds more worth to the country than you know. But i guess youll go with the media perception that the "civilized" states are on a different plane than the rest.

Sure we have obesity issues...in America obesity can be tied with poverty. Sure we are uneducated .... state funding is no where near that of other "civilized" states. And yeah a lot of people here are bible thumpers....but they are good people

The community itself is worth living down here. Doesnt matter where you are from people will help you out if you help them out. People are kind to each other. Some southern states have some of the highest immigration rates(not just mexicans) because other cultures love the south and its people. The Mississippi south has one of the largest Vietnamese populations in America. This place isnt the racist, lynching, spitting tobacco part of the country you think it is

but of course you never see that side because its funnier to put trailer park Joe on TV so we can talk about how dumb Southerners are and how much better we are....get real.

secession is not going to happen

separation is not going to happen

nor should either of them happen
            Last edited by MidnightSpecial; 09-03-2012, 09:22 AM.

Comment

Please explain what worth it adds to the country.

Comment

The issue is surely one of outlook. The West and Eastern seaboard are home to progressive politics, multicultural mega cities and global outlooks, as opposed to a conservative South stuck in a time warp politically?

Comment

Originally posted by Miburo View Post
                  Tyson77 would certainly be up for this. He's still in denial that Kentucky was a Union state
                  Kentucky had a star on both flags, soliders on both armys, and representives in both governments....we were a bit divided at the time. But as the war progressed, the Union army treated Kentucky more like a confederate state and the people became more pro confederate as the war went on.

Originally posted by MidnightSpecial View Post
                  all of you are some southern hating bastards and i would be willing to say none of you have ever been to the south. It adds more worth to the country than you know. But i guess youll go with the media perception that the "civilized" states are on a different plane than the rest.

Sure we have obesity issues...in America obesity can be tied with poverty. Sure we are uneducated .... state funding is no where near that of other "civilized" states. And yeah a lot of people here are bible thumpers....but they are good people

The community itself is worth living down here. Doesnt matter where you are from people will help you out if you help them out. People are kind to each other. Some southern states have some of the highest immigration rates(not just mexicans) because other cultures love the south and its people. The Mississippi south has one of the largest Vietnamese populations in America. This place isnt the racist, lynching, spitting tobacco part of the country you think it is

but of course you never see that side because its funnier to put trailer park Joe on TV so we can talk about how dumb Southerners are and how much better we are....get real.

secession is not going to happen

separation is not going to happen

nor should either of them happen
                  To hell with those northerners, lets secede again!

Comment

Only good thing about the south is hush puppies and Disneyland

Comment

Originally posted by Russian Crushin View Post
                      Only good thing about the south is hush puppies and Disneyland
                      And chitterlings

Comment

Working...
                      X