• Time
  • Show
Clear All

God damn that's an exciting list

Comment

Jmm 4 he'll no!!!

Bradley he'll no!!!

Cotto Hell f###in No!!!

fight mayweather so they can both retire..

and we watch the new generation....

Comment

marquez bradley or cotto? fcuk off arum your a fcukin joke.

nobody wants to see the same **** time after time.

fight mayweather or dont fcukin fight at all. tossers.

Comment

Very interesting stuff here. Is Pacman gonna recycle the Cotto fight from early 2012 no higher than 148?? Or is he gonna man up & fight a healthy Cotto?? Like Floyd did??

Is he gonna rematch Bradley. He'd better watch out. I fully expect Bradley to box him senseless.

Rematch Marquez, he isn't getting any gift decisions this time.

Comment

Originally posted by CONQUERING View Post
            LOL at those choices.

Comment

Originally posted by Bushbaby View Post
              Very interesting stuff here. Is Pacman gonna recycle the Cotto fight from early 2012 no higher than 148?? Or is he gonna man up & fight a healthy Cotto?? Like Floyd did??

Is he gonna rematch Bradley. He'd better watch out. I fully expect Bradley to box him senseless.

Rematch Marquez, he isn't getting any gift decisions this time.
              I see a lot people with the opinion in the bold. Manny would still get a gift decision IMO. Bradley is young and gonna be with Arum for a few more fights. Even though Arum might have some options on Marquez, Manny winning straight up or by gift still makes Arum more money in the few fights both have left.

Comment

I don't want to see Marquez get robbed again, and quite frankly, I'm tired of those two fighting. Tim Bradley; I guess I would like to see it, first one was pretty dull but many people feel it needs a better conclusion. Cotto rematch? Not unless it's at 154, which Manny doesn't have the balls to do.

Glad Arum likes the idea of working with Fif, I actually thought he would too.

Comment

Originally posted by _original_ View Post
                  I don't want to see Marquez get robbed again, and quite frankly, I'm tired of those two fighting. Tim Bradley; I guess I would like to see it, first one was pretty dull but many people feel it needs a better conclusion. Cotto rematch? Not unless it's at 154, which Manny doesn't have the balls to do.

Glad Arum likes the idea of working with Fif, I actually thought he would too.
                  Kind of where I'm at. I'm sorry but I just have no interest in seeing Pacquiao and Cotto again, especially at anything below 154. However, I can't really blame Manny for not wanting to fight at JMW. I think he should fight Bradley and avenge his loss, then hopefully fight Mayweather and then retire. Floyd and Manny should both retire before their age really starts showing.

Comment

Originally posted by ABOSWORTH View Post
                    Kind of where I'm at. I'm sorry but I just have no interest in seeing Pacquiao and Cotto again, especially at anything below 154. However, I can't really blame Manny for not wanting to fight at JMW. I think he should fight Bradley and avenge his loss, then hopefully fight Mayweather and then retire. Floyd and Manny should both retire before their age really starts showing.
                    What's up bro, I really, really have a problem with the bold. Here's why:

Pacman already destroyed Cotto. People also think that he beats him at any weight. Team Pacman repeatedly call his name for a rematch. So why then can't Pacman, who already destroyed him & can beat him at any weight, not simply fight the guy at a weight he's healthy at?? Especially since they keep on mentioning his name??

Comment

Originally posted by internetworld7 View Post
                      The most important fight for Manny is Tim Bradley. This is unfinished business.
                      This is exactly what they wanted. Don't buy into it.

Comment

Working...
                      X