Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Anyone interested in a Garcia Khan rematch??

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Anyone interested in a Garcia Khan rematch??

What ya guy's think??
    Yes
    37.14%
    No
    62.86%

I would love to see it. Somehow I don't see Khan being so interested in the prospect.

Comment

Not really i mean you can run but you definitely can not hide for 12 rounds this guy gets hes socks rocked wayyyy too much everytime he gets hit he starts doing the Khan Chiken noodle soup dance.

Comment

Anyone want to bet that DannyGarcia doesn't fight Ajose Olusegun next and Olusegun will get a vacant title shot?
        Last edited by 285Kid; 07-15-2012, 01:55 AM.

Comment

why? so garcia can beat his ass again? garcia is clearly better and khan won't take that rematch, he knows where he stands now

Comment

I bet you are happy Rome lol.

Comment

Not right now IMO. Khan lost to Peterson and got KO by Garcia so he needs to go to the back of the line and earn his way back. I want Garcia to go after Maidana or even Judah in the undercard of Cotto's next fight.

Comment

Garcia would KO him again but it'd still be a fun fight to watch, Khan may even last longer.

Comment

Originally posted by DannYankee09 View Post
                  Not really i mean you can run but you definitely can not hide for 12 rounds this guy gets hes socks rocked wayyyy too much everytime he gets hit he starts doing the Khan Chiken noodle soup dance.
                  I think if he fought the same way he fought maidana he would get the job done. Garcia got into his head and he went in there looking for the ko. I wouldnt mind but not as a headliner on hbo

Comment

no not really khan needs to move up a division, and see what he can do there. it will be tough though.
                    also i'd still like to see khan-bradley... these 2 need to fight it out.

Comment

Working...
                    X