Collapse
No announcement yet.

Man drinks a full bottle of vodka in 15 seconds

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Shoenice is a legend. He does not blink.

Comment

And 5 seconds later he spewed 25 bucks worth of vodka all over his keyboard and monitor.

Comment

As much as I drink ... I would never want , nor see the reason to do something that dumb

Comment

Originally posted by dan_cov View Post
          That is nothing compared to his other videos lol

Holy ****, that's crazy

Comment

Dude goes hard. I'm guessing he is a functioning alcoholic to be able to do what he does without keeling over. Pretty smart of him to make an easy revenue stream for himself.

Comment

Originally posted by Light_Speed View Post
              it had to be a country ass Giants fan

Comment

that is disgusting, literally makes me feel sick. dude HAS to puke or get his stomach pumped, no way a human doesn't die from alcohol poisoning.

Comment

Originally posted by Derranged View Post
                  Like what? How to be a better drinker or be inspired notto wind up like him?

Far from it. I don't drink a great deal anymore. Even in my drinking prime I couldn't do anything like that.

Back in 2001, one night I was high as fuck on dust (PCP), I finished a half liter of bacardi limon in less than 10 minutes.

That was drug assisted though. Doesn't count. I've gone on quasi-binges as late as a couple of years of ago but I don't even do that anymore. I'm washed up.

i thought youre into alcohol only...

Comment

OK you ready for this story? The is from when I was about 13 years old. I had a cousin in the Navy. His name was Barry. One night he started drinking beer and then got into Vodka. He almost had a quart finished so he asked my brother to go to the liquor store to pick him up another pint.

My brother comes back with the pint, then dares Barry to chug it. Barry chugged it down. We were amused and left Barry. The next day barry is passed out on our kitchen floor, next to a big pile of broken glass and blood.

We woke barry up expecting him to be bleeding from somewhere, but he was not bleeding from anywhere. To this day I still cannot figure out where the blood and glass came from. Barry seemed fine.

Later that day my mother said the the kitchen sink was leaking. We looked underneath the sink and noticed barry was actually chewing on the drain pipe under the sink and you could see the teeth marks embedded in it. He actually punctured it!LOL

Barry was a crazy but awesome guy. he passed away about 8 years later at the age of 28, from an enlarged liver and hardened arteries. He lived one crazy but short life.

Comment

Originally posted by deanrw View Post
                      ok you ready for this story? The is from when i was about 13 years old. I had a cousin in the navy. His name was barry. One night he started drinking beer and then got into vodka. He almost had a quart finished so he asked my brother to go to the liquor store to pick him up another pint.

My brother comes back with the pint, then dares barry to chug it. Barry chugged it down. We were amused and left barry. The next day barry is passed out on our kitchen floor, next to a big pile of broken glass and blood.

We woke barry up expecting him to be bleeding from somewhere, but he was not bleeding from anywhere. To this day i still cannot figure out where the blood and glass came from. Barry seemed fine.

Later that day my mother said the the kitchen sink was leaking. We looked underneath the sink and noticed barry was actually chewing on the drain pipe under the sink and you could see the teeth marks embedded in it. He actually punctured it!lol

barry was a crazy but awesome guy. He passed away about 8 years later at the age of 28, from an enlarged liver and hardened arteries. He lived one crazy but short life.

yolo.........

Comment

Working...
                      X