Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Who is more shot, Roy Jones Jr. or Shane Mosley?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Who is more shot, Roy Jones Jr. or Shane Mosley?

Both guys should hang them up now! I don't want to see them get hurt.
    Roy Jones Jr.
    89.29%
    Shane Mosley
    10.71%

The poll is expired.

I think it's Jones, thankfully Shane has yet to be KO.

Comment

Originally posted by FootWork777 View Post
      Both guys should hang them up now! I don't want to see them get hurt.
      Jones fa sho....no doubt

Mosley still has his legs..how else could he back peddle vs Manny all night and he hasnt been ko'ed

Comment

obviously jones...he's the definition of shot right now

mosley could still beat alvarez, berto and perhaps ortiz while jones wont be as fortunate against younger opponents like cleverly, pascal or dawson

Comment

Originally posted by -PANDA- View Post
          obviously jones...he's the definition of shot right now

mosley could still beat alvarez, berto and perhaps ortiz while jones wont be as fortunate against younger opponents like cleverly, pascal or dawson
          I don't think Shane beats any of those guys. I think he's completely done.

Comment

Shane just fought the 3 fastest guys in the entire sport...

No one looks good against Mayweather Pacquiao or Mora.

Comment

Both should hang them up and take Evander with them! With Mosley, he isn't getting knocked out like Roy though so I could understand an argument to continue. Roy Jones Jr and Holyfield are the ones that worry me healthwise.

Comment

I think Roy is. Shane fought like he didn't want to piss Pac off fro fear of getting ko'd. That's why he touched gloves every round. If Mosley fights after this i believe he will engage the next fighter. He surely wanted to save himself embarrassment and make it through 12 rounds.

Comment

RJ literally has nothing anymore. Speed, chin, legs, power, reflexes, he is gone. Shane has some things left.

To put it simple, Jones couldn't even beat a Sergio Mora anymore. Mosley can.

Comment

Shane can no longer pull the trigger and he's showed signs of slurred speech. I can't see Shane beating any world class opponent.

Comment

Working...
                    X