No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Shane Mosley: I Think Mayweather is Waiting in The Cut

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Shane Mosley: I Think Mayweather is Waiting in The Cut

Three-division, five-time titlist Shane Mosley (46-6-1, 39 knockouts) has a May 7, Top Rank Promotions, Showtime televised showdown with WBO welterweight (147pounds) and WBC junior middleweight (154 pounds) king Manny Pacquiao (52-3-2, 38 KOs), whose WBO belt will be on the line against Mosley.

[Click Here To Read More]

Advice to Mosley

Roid up to make it a fair fight. If you dont, you're ******ed

Comment

Even if Mosley beat Manny, nobody will buy a Mosley-Mayweather rematch...

Comment

Originally posted by BIGPOPPAPUMP View Post
        Three-division, five-time titlist Shane Mosley (46-6-1, 39 knockouts) has a May 7, Top Rank Promotions, Showtime televised showdown with WBO welterweight (147pounds) and WBC junior middleweight (154 pounds) king Manny Pacquiao (52-3-2, 38 KOs), whose WBO belt will be on the line against Mosley.

[Click Here To Read More]
        i think mosley was misquoted... I think it's supposed to be "I think wifebeater is waiting like a ****".

Comment

Thats true lol

Comment

i dont respect mayweathers tactic (if true) to lay back and watch, especially not after taking 2yrs off in retirement. i dont believe floyds legal problems are even a serious threat to his fighting carrer right now at all. he has enough money to set that case back 3 to 4 years.
            if R.kelly could set a child ****ography case back 5 to 6 years cause of the money then floyd can set alil domestic dispute back aswell, and handle his boxing carrer and stop leaving the boxing world in limbo.

Comment

i dunno why mosley keeps talking about a wifebeater rematch... he always loses in rematches against guys that pwn him in the ring in the first fight.

Comment

Floyd will get knocked out the next he comes in the ring..

Comment

After manny beats mosley.And if he decides to keep on fighting,I would like
                  to see him fight berto or canelo.

Comment

Father time waits for no man....

Comment

Working...
                    X