• Teddy Atlas praises Wlad!!!!!

Also he is set to help train Povetkin.

I beat you to it in the FNF thread

Comment

Atlas will make a good trainer i think

Comment

Originally posted by TredKiller View Post
        Atlas will make a good trainer i think
        um I would do some research on his track record as a traner b4 I make a statement like that

Comment

Originally posted by Dubious-Dutch View Post
          Also he is set to help train Povetkin.
          I agree with him for the most part. He says that Wlad has the physical advantage over most anyone that he fights, the same thing i say. He is good but how is it too hard to win if you are almost always taller than your opposition and usually having a longer reach when your opponents basically stand in front of you eating your jab all night long?

Comment

Originally posted by mathed View Post
            I agree with him for the most part. He says that Wlad has the physical advantage over most anyone that he fights, the same thing i say. He is good but how is it too hard to win if you are almost always taller than your opposition and usually having a longer reach when your opponents basically stand in front of you eating your jab all night long?
            Then Michael Grant who's even taller than Wlad should have been heavyweight champion?

But no, Grant had a ****ty trainer.

Comment

Originally posted by Jupiter Maximus View Post
              um I would do some research on his track record as a traner b4 I make a statement like that
              Teddy Atlas trained as an amateur boxer briefly with Hall of Fame trainer Cus D'Amato, but he was forced to retire after suffering a back injury. Atlas was an assistant to D'Amato, and he occaionally helped D'amato in the training of D'Amato's protege Mike Tyson. However, Atlas felt D'Amato ought to discipline the young Tyson for his frequent bouts of petty thuggery and clashes with police. He finally took matters into his his own hands after Tyson had kissed Atlas's 13 year old niece. Atlas confronted Tyson and put a gun to the 15 year-old's head, firing off a bullet. Atlas was 26 at the time, and D'Amato threw him out of his upstate camp.

Atlas enjoyed his greatest professional success as a head trainer with Michael Moorer

Comment

Originally posted by ~Tunney View Post
                Then Michael Grant who's even taller than Wlad should have been heavyweight champion?

But no, Grant had a ****ty trainer.
                I'm saying a guy that USUALLY has the physical advantage looks good against guys who are USUALLY smaller with no game plan that's all. I take nothing away from him but these are some of the reasons why Wlad catches flack.

Comment

Atlas praising Wlad will jinx him and he'll lose against Povetkin in Sept...

if only Atlas could have kept up the hatin', Wlad would continue to win...

Comment

Originally posted by hawk7 View Post
                    Atlas praising Wlad will jinx him and he'll lose against Povetkin in Sept...

if only Atlas could have kept up the hatin', Wlad would continue to win...
                    I think you figured out his game plan.......

Comment

Working...
                    X