No announcement yet.

Valuev

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Valuev

I would love to see this guy fight someone. i know hes not a great boxer but he doesnt look bad he seems to have good fundimentals nice jab and nobody can hit him effectively.
    against real compitition he'd most likly get his ass kicked but i'd like to see it regardless

Lets first see how he does against Nobles

Comment

Originally posted by kara
      Lets first see how he does against Nobles

...Yeah he is interesting to say the least. I think he may be a little better than people think but we just have no way of knowing yet. Nobles will be a good one to start to find out about Valuev.

Comment

very true ...another thing about him is he's consistant he looks the same in the early rounds as he does in the late ones he paces himself and seem to know his limits
        noble is by far gonna be his toughest compition

Comment

Valuev is pretty slow, let see how his stamina holds up in this fight.

Comment

Dude is massive. He fought on a KT card or 2 a few years back. Slow as, but not the worst fighter I have seen.

Comment

Valuev is the machine for killing. Like Primo Carnera. Primo was a champ so Valuev will be too. Maybe...

Comment

This guy is too big, looks unbeatable but I would like to see him with a real fighter.
                Last edited by Silencer; 11-11-2004, 04:23 AM.

Comment

This guy weight 320+ lbs., about the same weight as Shaq, and no body comes close to his weight.

Valuev vs. O'Neal is gonna be a great attraction. (just hope that Shaq's a boxer)

Comment

i think the thing is when you are 7 foot plus and 24 stone you are gonna have to be some boxer to overcome those type of size differences, I dont think Valuev is a partucularly good boxer nor is particularly a "puncher" but when you are that big its bgonna hurt. Nobles is a decent test that I expect valuev to pass but before we get carried away any top heavweight would just be too fast for him, Byrd would dance rings round him Vitali would hammer him and move in and out of range, toney I reckon would just win every round....so yeah the guy is a fomridable oppoenent but due to his freaksih size not his fistic ability.

Comment

Working...
                    X