• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by aces725 View Post
    I don't think Froch won a round against him
    Good for you.

Comment

I'd go absolutely bonkers if Froch was down on all the cards going into the 12th and he actually managed to stop Ward.

That would be fucking mental.

Comment

Originally posted by mshap View Post
        hey Carl, what makes you think that you can stop Ward late when you couldn't come close to stopping Kessler who started looking gassed by the 7th round? -- and if Ward is such a late fader, how come you couldn't do a thing with him when you fought him?
        Couldn't come close? So I didn't see the referee about to step in and save him in the 12th then? Thanks for enlightening me, where I would be without your superior boxing knowledge to guide me, I wouldn't want to know.

Comment

Originally posted by aces725 View Post
          I don't think Froch won a round against him
          Ward spent the final two rounds on his bicycle.

Comment

i really dont get all this smack-talking going on between froch and ward, their teams, and their fanbases.

ward is willing to take a rematch, in the uk. he's just angling for a good offer, which is perfectly reasonable considering he WON THEIR FIRST FIGHT. ppl sure forget that easily.

if froch wants this fight, it'll get made. simple as that. right now, froch is just posturing. maybe he really has convinced himself he can beat ward. great, make the kid a great offer, instead of dissing on his style (which as ward said, is a refuge for froch to turn to as he got beaten by ward without any excuses).

Comment

Originally posted by thuggery View Post
              Absolutely agree with Froch here. It's too bad Andre Ward stays tucked away in his submissive little hole in Oakland.
              They fought in Atlantic city and froch got stomped. Why didnt he do it when he had the chance? He got beat by a man with ONE good hand, how is he gonna beat him with two good ones. The worst part is not even his own fans think he has a chance. Lol neither does he.

Comment

Originally posted by Fuerte Apache View Post
                Ward spent the final two rounds on his bicycle.
                He could because he spent the first ten in froch as*

Comment

Ward wasn't tired, the pain from his broken left hand finally got to him after 10 rounds of using it. A Ward with two good hands and a healthy shoulder is gonna be sharp from round 1 to 12.

One thing I will say though is that Froch's trainer is pretty smart, he comes up with good strategies. The one they got against Bute was perfect.

Comment

I was at the first fight. I got the impression that Froch coukd have been stopped if Andre ha two good hands. I ran into Andre on the board walk and his hand was badly swollen. He had it up like it was in a sling. He still stopped to shake hands and let us take a look at the trophy.

Comment

Lol froch is off his rocker. But hope ward goes there

Comment

Working...
                      X