Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Why doesn't Mikey Garcia get crap for fighting where he does???

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Freedom.
    Then why did you make this thread? Why are you crying and moaning about him?

Mikey Garcia never had a problem making weight.

Adrian "The Problem" Broner has - but you never say anything negative about him.

And we all know why.
    Nope. I said he's obviously out grown 130 and it's time to move up, which he did. I said the same thing with Rios, but judging by how drained Rios still looked at the Alvarado weigh in, he'll be up to 147 in the next year.

But again in your "I see race everywhere I look" mind, you turn this into a race issue. You're sick and pathetic, and so much of a ***** on the internet, blocking me so I can't reply to your threads because I don't think Vitali or Wlad are the greatest HW's ever, I'd hate to see how you act in real life.

Anyways, Donaire hasn't missed weight, gets crap for fighting "smaller guys". Why doesn't Garcia get crap for fighting 3 weight classes smaller then where he comes in at???

Comment

I love how Freedom deletes his dumb ass posts, like it never happened. God that guy is a clown.

Comment

Have u made a thread like this about broner?Why are picking on mikey?
        As long as he makes weight,Whats the problem?

Comment

Its because he hasnt really faught anybody legit

Comment

Because nobody gives a **** about Mikey Garcia.

Comment

Originally posted by 4Corners View Post
              Just wondering why people bring it up with Donaire, Broner, Chavez, Rios, etc. And not with Mikey Garcia. The guy comes into the ring as a JWW/WW.

I don't have a problem with it, I think if you make weight, you're good to go. But there's some on here who have a problem with it, but I'm just wondering why those people never bring it up with Mikey Garcia.
              It would come to a point that a fighter will drain themselve to the point that they are in-effective. If they can make weight and perform gaining all that weight for me it is fair.

Usually the losing end is the one that makes excuses

Comment

Originally posted by Mato o Muero View Post
                Because nobody gives a **** about Mikey Garcia.
                I give a **** about Mikey Garcia

Comment

Probably because he didn't get busted for diuretics and because he didn't act like a doosh like Broner did when Broner missed weight.

Comment

I don't see Garcia having this significant size advantage, I've seen plenty of FWs that size. With Chavez Jr or Donaire you can actually see that they're naturally bigger than their opponents.

Comment

Originally posted by onechance87 View Post
                      Have u made a thread like this about broner?Why are picking on mikey?
                      As long as he makes weight,Whats the problem?
                      He's preparing himself for multiple excuses after Mikey trashes Salido, what the phkkk does height and reach have to do with making weight, these dudes are bored as hell.

Let's call it what it is, 4Corners is hater.

Broner doesn't make weight, then rehydrates to 147, he doesn't mind that.

Mikey makes weight, rehydrates 11 pounds to 140, that raises his eyebrows.

Comment

Working...
                      X