Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

- PHOTO - Marquez in beast form; RIPPED AND BULKED UP!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by DeLaFishnets View Post
    lovehandles aren't as noticable as in the Mayweather fight...hmmm

Did he ditch the piss and tortillas?
    lol yah that was the first thing i noticed.

Comment

Looks to be in good shape. This fight will be more competitive than people think. Pac will win of coarse, but the fight will be exciting and action packed for as long as it lasts.

Comment

Daaaamn. JMM by KO.

Comment

Not fat just has an old man body

Comment

he looks bloated and a little fat if I'm honest.

Pac is going to Mexicute JMM inside 8 rounds

Comment

He looks bloated if you ask me
              but he def looks better than when Floyd forced him up to 144 and then didnt even make the weight like the p u ssy that he is
              either way manny trucks him within 5
              JMM has heart and he is a great warrior but the weight is just way too much
              If Pac were a true champ he would fight him at 138
              pac still has to eat power meals to make it over 140 so he could easily make it to 138

Comment

Originally posted by Phenom View Post
                seriously BOMBS whats with you and nutritionists
                Talk JMM up and its a bigger win for Manny , lol , he looks like he will be slow and thats the whole idea of the CW , I didnt hear anyone say they would stop JMM in 3 rounds in the first 2 fights , Roach is very smart they know how to manipulate Mannys fights .

Comment

He does not look to be in better shape than the Floyd fight. If anything, it looks like he bulked up way too much. I'm still reserving total judgment for the weigh in.

Comment

Why do you keep insisting on trying to make this fight look legit Bombs? Is it because you feel bad that Pac is consistently taking crap fights against old, past it guys?

Whatever it is, this fight is not good. Marquez looked the worst I have ever seen him in sparring. For any fight at any time. He's many years older than when he fought Floyd, he's moving up to the same weight, but is older, slower, easier to hit.....

Face it man, this is a fight to make Pac look good, not to make a good fight. It's to supposedly dispel any past stuff but the fact is that Marquez would always give Pac hell in his prime.

Comment

Originally posted by MeiXiang View Post
                      FAT. That's my first thought when I saw that picture. He didn't bulk up the right - AGAIN! He looks VERY SOFT in the midsection.

^ Looks about a hundred times better.
                      Originally posted by Seleção No. 13 View Post
                      Either Marquez's body type is just impossible to put on that much muscle or his doctors/nutritionists/conditioning coaches are frauds.
                      It's not that he bulked up wrong. It's that he simply doesn't have the physique to move up any more than 135 and maybe 140 at the most. He could still make 130 with no trouble at all. That's still, even at 40 years old, his natural weight. Moving from that weight up 14/15 pounds clearly doesn't work for Marquez. It didn't work against Mayweather and it's certainly not going to work 3 years later/older.

As someone else said though; it's not all about physique. However, when a guy has always come in looking trim, ripped and ready then suddenly looks soft, thick waist etc, you know training hasn't been good. Most importantly, there is video of his sparring and he looks utterly awful. He truly looked by far the worst I have ever seen. That's not hype, it's not BS, he just looked awful. Go see it for yourselves. He's fighting a much slower southpaw and he gets tagged over and over and over again and struggles to put together fluid combinations on the guy. It was ****ing tragic to watch! I couldn't believe he had sunk so far....that's what being 40 years old, moving up two divisions, and having been through war after war lately does to you though.

Comment

Working...
                      X