Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Is James Toney going to Embarrass Boxing by going to the UFC ?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

James Toney has been a disgrace to Boxing every since he got caught juicing.

Like the guy before me said, its more of a blemish on UFC and MMA in general.

The left overs of other Sports go there to make a living. Some actually do really well. That **** would not cut it in the Sport of Boxing. Either you're a Boxer or your not. You're not going to go from UFC cage into a professional Boxing ring. Not happening

Comment

Originally posted by GreatestIAM View Post
      Man James Toney knows what he's doing, he aint gonna just get his ass kicked, he may get took down but you gotta get close to him first and thats when he lands a shot... MMA is not that difficult people if you can strafe and sprawl and have a stand-up like Toney you can be succsesful.. His shoulder roll may translate to a good take down defense.... ANYWAY I THINK HE CAN BEAT ANY MMA WHO TRIES TO STAND WITH HIM EVEN BROCK!
      Sorry dude i know you might not watch mma.

But Brock has awful stand up lol. He is a pure wrestler nothing else.

And I disagree Toney knows what his doing especially when he said lately the fight aint going to ground.

Even the best strikers get taken down its just part of the sport, and he obviously wont leanr much about ground fighting at his age.

His best chance if he gets some 1 dimensional fighter that likes to bang or a ****** like kimbo.

Comment

I only wish James luck.

Comment

Originally posted by BrooklynBomber View Post
          I only wish James luck.
          Same. shot, old, fat, but he'll always be a great fighter in my opinion as well as many others, and that will never change.

Just good luck, do your best. But hopefully he doesn't do it. Although in typical James fashion he hunted down Dana White and demanded he be given a shot.

Comment

Originally posted by Go Blue View Post
            That fat **** embarrassed boxing along time ago..............

When he and Freddie Roach were caught using Steroids.
            Indeed.

Comment

He got nothing to lose. If he wins, than he is gonna prove his point, if he loses -- he is just an old, fat hasbeen.

Comment

Working...
              X