No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Danny Garcia’s Sparring Partner: Rib Injury Not Fake

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Danny Garcia’s Sparring Partner: Rib Injury Not Fake

Danny Garcia’s rib injury that caused his Feb. 9 fight with Zab Judah to be postponed is a legit injury, according to his sparring partner, DeMarcus “Chop Chop” Corley.

Corley unwittingly got caught up in the controversy when he gave an interview shortly after the postponement was announced, explaining that Garcia had suffered an injury — to his thumb.

“We were in there sparring all last week, and Danny threw a body shot, a right body shot towards me, and I used — I put my elbow down to block the body shot from getting hit with it,” Corley had told TheKoncreteJungle.com. “He caught it on the thumb, on his right thumb, and he was having problems with it for the last whole week.
    [Click Here To Read More]

So where's all the haters now zab must be feeling like **** now first he says Danny was scared n then the police incident how about we get a statement from the police station in Vegas ��������

Comment

WTF are you talking about? what does this have to do with Garcia calling the police on ZAb? Has anyone in GArcia's camp come out and publicly say they didn't call the cops? I see you are from PR and God bless, but blind alegiance is primitive thinking ! Garcia's dad is going to get him hurt, he does not have the skill set to stay at the top, better do your research on up and coming PR boxers so you can jump on some else's band wagon (Cotto is on his way out, trinidad is retired, Delorme is exposed, Garcia is too slow and will get exposed this year - and on and on)

"Pride never helps, it always hurts" Marsellus - pulp fictionhg

Comment

just fight

Comment

Originally posted by PRBOXINGCOTTO View Post
          So where's all the haters now zab must be feeling like **** now first he says Danny was scared n then the police incident how about we get a statement from the police station in Vegas ��������
          I don't think it's possible for a boxer to be scared of 58 year old zab judah. It's still a crappy fight.

Comment

Originally posted by parrish duke View Post
            WTF are you talking about? what does this have to do with Garcia calling the police on ZAb? Has anyone in GArcia's camp come out and publicly say they didn't call the cops? I see you are from PR and God bless, but blind alegiance is primitive thinking ! Garcia's dad is going to get him hurt, he does not have the skill set to stay at the top, better do your research on up and coming PR boxers so you can jump on some else's band wagon (Cotto is on his way out, trinidad is retired, Delorme is exposed, Garcia is too slow and will get exposed this year - and on and on)

"Pride never helps, it always hurts" Marsellus - pulp fictionhg
            Spot on bruh!! I'm rican myself and from Philly, but you sir are a true fan of the sport as myself.....not just a fan of your country. This post speaks volumes.

Comment

Originally posted by 10COUNT View Post
              Spot on bruh!! I'm rican myself and from Philly, but you sir are a true fan of the sport as myself.....not just a fan of your country. This post speaks volumes.
              did parrish duke pay you for this post? Because if he didnt you need to get your tongue out of his sump

Comment

Working...
              X