Collapse
No announcement yet.

floyd is very dangerous now..he returned because he wasnt getting the attention

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

make some good points. Floyd always come across as the jelous type and he probaly jealous of Manny right now.

Comment

Originally posted by larrysmith View Post
      i truely belive hes back for his legacy reed i really do.....this sis good for boxing and the fans
      That's fine, and he may be...

Comment

man what is wrong with you 2day????
        i'm in floyd hater mode.

Comment

Originally posted by OASIS_LAD View Post
          what? just an observation.

you act like it's not possible.

look at michael jackson and mike tyson.

they made more than floyd could ever dream and they still went broke.
          but why would you wish some **** like that on any person..the man has a family to support...i dont care for calzagh but i wish him the best in life just like any other man...poverty isnt funny

Comment

Originally posted by Savino View Post
            make some good points. Floyd always come across as the jelous type and he probaly jealous of Manny right now.
            well i didnt put it in those words..but this is true

Comment

I think it's really killing Floyd deep down that Pacquiao is getting the type of acclaim he's getting across the board. Floyd attempted to gain the same notoriety, but people in general like exciting fights, which Floyd for the most part hasn't been able to provide fans with in his last 2 big fights.

I'm sure Floyd is hungry now, but I don't think that translates into him becoming the type of fighter Manny is now. If he tries going against the grain in the sense of his style to prove people wrong, it might indeed backfire. But I don't believe Floyd is that dumb. I'm sure he'll be in fine shape.

Comment

Originally posted by reedickyaluss View Post
                Theres the word I was looking for... realistically... you have not a damn clue.
                If he made millions last year(according to him) without fighting he's doing something right. And we would probably know if he was struggling barely getting by. He might not be MONEY MAYWEATHERR but I doubt he's anywhere near the poor house...

Comment

he's not the man anymore so he's hungrey..and all you claiming he's broke..he's far from broke..he didnt return cause he was broke he returned cause he missed the spot light and i think thats good..he should have that fire back..and alot of people complaining about him not going str8 to pacman are idiots and lame..you dont come back after 18 months and fight a speed demon..he picked the second best thing..the man who outboxed him twice...this will set up a super fight this winter hopefully....what a year we have ahead of us...this has already been a great year of boxing and it just got better..so stop all this negative ****(floyd and pacman fans) we are blessed to be able to witness an event that will go down as a boxing classic
                  I love pac and floyd but if there is someone who can shut floyds mouth

its pacquiao..

not cotto and mosley..

Pacquiao Vs Mayweather 09!!!!

Comment

Originally posted by The_Executioner View Post
                    If he made millions last year(according to him) without fighting he's doing something right. And we would probably know if he was struggling barely getting by. He might not be MONEY MAYWEATHERR but I doubt he's anywhere near the poor house...
                    You could of stopped right there...

According to him, by the end of 2008, he was going to be a billionaire.

I'm sure he isn't struggling either, that also wasn't my point.

Comment

PBF wish those A-lister hollywood stars .........would be that impressed with his performace................seriously...........its true.............

Comment

Working...
                      X