Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

One guy is running unarmed. Another is chasing armed.

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Even Money View Post
    thanks for stroking his **** =/ now he'll never stop
    How could I stoke it when he's been beating you to death with it.

Comment

I mean I honestly can't believe you would make such a ******ed thread. Zimmerman never chased Trayvon and then shot him.

A witness last night said he heard them ARGUING, do you really think Zimmerman was arguing with him with his gun out?? He said they argued and then started fighting.

Some are asking, did Zimmerman pull his gun out as Martin was on top, or did it go off on the ground.

You're stupid ass thread is giving the impression that Martin KNEW Zimmerman had a gun and that Zimmerman chased him around with his gun out.

Fuck you and your faggot ass thread.

Comment

Originally posted by BMWM3P View Post
        How could I stoke it when he's been beating you to death with it.
        That's your opinion, just like your choice to be a fan of cotto.

Comment

Originally posted by dj Pepe View Post
          I mean I honestly can't believe you would make such a ******ed thread. Zimmerman never chased Trayvon and then shot him.

A witness last night said he heard them ARGUING, do you really think Zimmerman was arguing with him with his gun out?? He said they argued and then started fighting.

Some are asking, did Zimmerman pull his gun out as Martin was on top, or did it go off on the ground.

You're stupid ass thread is giving the impression that Martin KNEW Zimmerman had a gun and that Zimmerman chased him around with his gun out.

Fuck you and your faggot ass thread.
          there he goes on cue lol

Comment

thanks for stroking his **** =/ now he'll never stop
            Keep avoiding my evidence. It's what clowns like you do, avoid reality. You asked for my evidence the other day, here it is, why aren't you responding to it??

Comment

Originally posted by dj Pepe View Post
              Keep avoiding my evidence. It's what clowns like you do, avoid reality. You asked for my evidence the other day, here it is, why aren't you responding to it??
              I did respond to it.

Did zimmerman do a background check on Treyvon before he shot him?

and what was treyvon doing wrong?

Respond to that.

Comment

Comment

Originally posted by Mars Volta View Post
                  that's too racist too watch.

What was Treyvon doing wrong the night he got shot?

Comment

evenmoney got

Comment

I did respond to it.

Did zimmerman do a background check on Treyvon before he shot him?

and what was treyvon doing wrong?

Respond to that.
                      What does the background check have to do with anything? If you had a slight amount of intelligence, you would know that Trayvon doesn't come off as a sweet kid.

It shows that the "angel" the media is playing out is bullshit. It's propaganda to turn the public against Zimmerman without giving him a chance.

He was looking suspicious in a area he is not from. We don't know who confronted who. We don't know if he got nasty with Zimmerman for looking at him and attacked him.

This could be potentially what happened judging from his past.

Comment

Working...
                      X