No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Robert Guerrero Drops Berto Twice, Wins Decision

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Robert Guerrero Drops Berto Twice, Wins Decision

Citizens Business Bank Arena, Ontario, California - Robert Guerrero (31-1-1, 18KOs) proved that he's a full fledged welterweight and certainly a player at 147-pounds, as scored two knockdowns to win a twelve round unanimous decision over Andre Berto (28-2, 22KOs) to retain the WBC interim-welterweight title. The scores were 116-110 across the board.

[Click Here To Read More]

foty!!!!!!!!!!!

Comment

Guerrero proved himself as a true fighter - as did Berto. I will watch both fight again, and best of luck to both.

Comment

berto sucks and is overated. both clearly shown today

Comment

Good fight...but this fight just showed that guerrero is garbage and cant hang with the elite.

And the referee is garbage also.

Comment

Good stuff by Guerrero he proved me and lots of people wrong!!!!

He did a Luis Collazo on Berto plus 2 KDs. Very impresive

Now lets see Guerrrero vs Ortiz!!!

Comment

Dirty. Dirty Fight.

Comment

Guerrero sucks. Dude is a cheater. Berto wasn't any good either. First knockdown was a push.

Comment

Props to Guerrero.

I don't know what Berto is doing. Just letting the Ghost push him into the ropes. He was doing good when he was punching back then he does nothing. It was frustrating seeing him in this fight.

Comment

FOTY for sure!!! Let's see if Mayweather takes a fight against a bigger man for once..I doubt it because guerrero showed he knows how to work against the shoulder roll...great showing tonight..wish he had taken less uppercuts..

Comment

Working...
                    X