No announcement yet.

Im 24, I thought id be married by now

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Derranged View Post
    I'm half way through the age of 30 and I'm not even close. There was one girl whom I discussed getting married and starting a family with. Since that has failed, I really can't see myself getting married.
    does 30 make you feel like you can't handle booze anymore? do you feel sorry for yourself that you can not suck as much jew dick as a young jew can at 20 years old?

Comment

Originally posted by Mike Tyson77 View Post
      24 years old, I feel old as **** now. Many years ago I thought I would be married and have a kid by this point...far from it. The sad thing is that's my main goal in life. It's not to get rich or famous or travel the world...it was just to have a wife and son. Damn.........
      You are not missing anything buddy. In fact there are many married or guys in a serious relationship that wish they were single again.

Stop whining and enjoy your freedom to chase every skirt out there.

24 is still young you got at leas a good ten years of pimping before you have to worry about getting past your sexual prime.

Comment

Originally posted by Boxingtech718v2 View Post
        You are not missing anything buddy. In fact there are many married or guys in a serious relationship that wish they were single again.

Stop whining and enjoy your freedom to chase every skirt out there.

24 is still young you got at leas a good ten years of pimping before you have to worry about getting past your sexual prime.
        Isn't this the case with most people? Single dude, wants a relationship. Married dude, wants out of his.

I got a few of my buds that moved out of state and ended up marrying and we're all staying with a friend that lives in Seattle in April. Needless to say the two married guys are like 2 kids in a candy store because they are going to be wife free for a week and with their boys. Me, on the other hand, am very excited because they are my boys and don't see them often but I'm like this is just normal for me. I go out and drink all the time, while you're at home making pot pies. Single life is great and needs to be embraced.

Comment

Originally posted by sick- View Post
          does 30 make you feel like you can't handle booze anymore? do you feel sorry for yourself that you can not suck as much jew dick as a young jew can at 20 years old?
          What is it with you and sucking dick?

Just admit you're gay and start an e-relationship with Dj Pepe already. Nobody will judge you.

Comment

Originally posted by Check View Post
            Isn't this the case with most people? Single dude, wants a relationship. Married dude, wants out of his.

I got a few of my buds that moved out of state and ended up marrying and we're all staying with a friend that lives in Seattle in April. Needless to say the two married guys are like 2 kids in a candy store because they are going to be wife free for a week and with their boys. Me, on the other hand, am very excited because they are my boys and don't see them often but I'm like this is just normal for me. I go out and drink all the time, while you're at home making pot pies. Single life is great and needs to be embraced.
            This is true. You'll get the opposite message from mainstream media... but... single is the better state.

Comment

Originally posted by ellobo View Post
              This is true. You'll get the opposite message from mainstream media... but... single is the better state.
              I guess we're all wired differently. Some people are needy and need comfort from others, some don't. I've always been someone that is kind of greedy. I like to travel, I like to shop for myself, I like my own time. That's not to say I don't like company but I am a person that likes my own space and the freedom to do whatever I want to do. As soon as I got enough money I was out of the house because I simply hate the idea of having to answer to anyone. I'm sure one day I'd like to get married, at times I enjoy a womans company but I certainly have decided I don't want children.

Comment

It's a blessing imo, fuck getting married at 24.

Comment

Before you could be happy with someone, believe me you need you be happy with yourself. I was 29 and I was proud of the fact I was never getting married! Ok it didn't last, but my point is that 24 is still young and you have plenty of time! Enjoy it, make the best of it! And then when you find youself married, do the same!

Comment

24 is still real young in many cases your not really a man yet at that age, takes a few more years to mature mentally and though I am not official married been living with the little lady for over 4 years and been with her for 5 its a big step giving up some individuality and becoming one incredibly boring person merging your life with your partner.

Comment

Maybe you would achieve your goals if you spent less of your time being an attention-seeking faggot on the internet and a alcoholic junkie.

Comment

Working...
                      X