No announcement yet.

What has Tim Bradley ever done?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• What has Tim Bradley ever done?

I've watched all his fights and I have yet to be impressed. Who on his resume is worth mentioning? The Alexander fight was the most dissapointing fight I have seen in years. What does he do well in the ring besides lowering that thick cranium.

Overated. No way he deserves a big fight with any of the top names imo. This is not a diss thread so someone please enlighten me...

I feel the same way, let's not spoil this Bradley is doing us all a favor and sitting it out, so let's just let him think it's "marinating" and whatever else he calls it and just laugh at his delusional comments while not being subjected to watching him butt his way to victory while not even throwing a hard punch.

Comment

Tim Bradley hasn't done SHIT! He has more fame for ducking Khan than any fight hes ever been in.
      Last edited by pito face; 06-01-2011, 10:53 PM.

Comment

The Alexander fight was a let down but Devon was the #2 ranked guy in the division, had a championship, and was undefeated. Also beat an undefeated Lamont Peterson, and won his first major championship against a very good fight in Junior Witter. Kendall Holt isn't a bad W on your record either.

He may not be too popular right now, rightfully so because he keeps digging himself into a deeper hole with every interview he does, he is the top guy in his division and has proven himself against some good competition.

Comment

Same, he really hasn't impressed me, particularly his skills. He's quite overrated same with Devon who was ranked #2(???). The whole 140 division was overrated, doesn't even come close to the division years ago where Cotto, Kostya, Hatton and Mayweather was around.

Comment

Originally posted by ThePrince View Post
            The Alexander fight was a let down but Devon was the #2 ranked guy in the division, had a championship, and was undefeated. Also beat an undefeated Lamont Peterson, and won his first major championship against a very good fight in Junior Witter. Kendall Holt isn't a bad W on your record either.

He may not be too popular right now, rightfully so because he keeps digging himself into a deeper hole with every interview he does, he is the top guy in his division and has proven himself against some good competition.
            To....much......sanity.....and.....logic.....in... .one....post.

This comment was not suppose to be in this bait thread.

You've caused a glitch in the Hatrix.

Expect agents.....soon.

Run!!!

Comment

Originally posted by ThePhantom5 View Post
              To....much......sanity.....and.....logic.....in... .one....post.

This comment was not suppose to be in this bait thread.

You've caused a glitch in the Hatrix.

Expect agents.....soon.

Run!!!

Bring it.

But to be fair, Bradley brought the hate on himself. I think he is done with Shaw and just waiting for June 30 to get down to business, but instead of all the interviews he's done making himself look like the worst ducker, he should've just said 'no comment' or 'there's a lot going on behind the scenes with my promotional team that will clear itself up in the near future, that's all I can tell you'.

His manager needs to put a gag order on him.

Still doesn't change his accomplishments though.

Comment

Originally posted by ThePrince View Post
                Bring it.

But to be fair, Bradley brought the hate on himself. I think he is done with Shaw and just waiting for June 30 to get down to business, but instead of all the interviews he's done making himself look like the worst ducker, he should've just said 'no comment' or 'there's a lot going on behind the scenes with my promotional team that will clear itself up in the near future, that's all I can tell you'.

His manager needs to put a gag order on him.

Still doesn't change his accomplishments though.
                He definitely deserves all the criticism in the world for the Khan debacle.

But like you said you can't tear down his resume over one fight that didn't happen.

Comment

hes easily the best 140lber on the planet.. Bar none..

imho, i think hes just pricing himself out.. i think his promoter has done a **** job with promoting as gary shaw usually does with his fighters..

Hes not what he thinks hes worth, but the best 140lber on the planet.. trains hard, good stamina, and its a really good fighter.. every1 here is pretty much a hater, after the khan debacle, but im on the timmy bandwagon..

hes done more than any other 140 lber out there.. let not try to forget, maidana lied about an injurt NOT to fight him.. Lets be serious to the TS, you know nothing about boxing if you think hes not the most proven 140lber

Comment

Originally posted by StopBlocking View Post
                    I've watched all his fights and I have yet to be impressed. Who on his resume is worth mentioning? The Alexander fight was the most dissapointing fight I have seen in years. What does he do well in the ring besides lowering that thick cranium.

Overated. No way he deserves a big fight with any of the top names imo. This is not a diss thread so someone please enlighten me...
                    How can Bradley be overrated when he has beaten good fighters and the consensus #2 at JWW?

What a dumbass..

Comment

Working...
                    X