No announcement yet.

late-term abortion doctor killed in Kansas

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by IncuFan View Post
    Two totally different things. What that doctor does is actually legal and he has offices that people can go to and get his services. As far as I know being a hitman isn't legal and they don't have offices around town that you can go to for their services. I mean did I really have to explain that?
    So what the law says makes **** ok?..so the Holocaust was ok because it was what the law allowed by killing hundreds of thousands of jews..

He's asking about a moral opinion..not a legal one..The guy who shot that Dr. will go to jail of course..but it's hypocrisy at it's finest that they incarcerate the man that killed the man who murders babies for a living..but since the law says it's ok..than it's totally fine?..nah you know it's not!.

That Dr. is a "legal" hitman..nothing more!..he was scum!..did he deserve to die?..I don't think so..cuz that's defeating the purpose of being morally influenced to be against abortion..but if that's the only punishment available for his choice of career..than so be it..he did to god knows how many children..like they say..KARMA IS A *****!

Comment

He's a monster.

Comment

Originally posted by .::WaRCoTTo::. View Post
        So what the law says makes **** ok?..so the Holocaust was ok because it was what the law allowed by killing hundreds of thousands of jews..

He's asking about a moral opinion..not a legal one..The guy who shot that Dr. will go to jail of course..but it's hypocrisy at it's finest that they incarcerate the man that killed the man who murders babies for a living..but since the law says it's ok..than it's totally fine?..nah you know it's not!.

That Dr. is a "legal" hitman..nothing more!..he was scum!..did he deserve to die?..I don't think so..cuz that's defeating the purpose of being morally influenced to be against abortion..but if that's the only punishment available for his choice of career..than so be it..he did to god knows how many children..like they say..KARMA IS A *****!
        His question was did he deserve this. Pretty vague, didn't really see if it was moral question or not. I was just saying the Doctor didn't deserve it. I mean getting shot in front of people he knew and his wife was there. Did he deserve that hell no.

I just find it crazy that people would actually condone this. Especially when that guy that did it sounded like some nut job. Again I ask why not so much hate towards the people that actually made the decision to have their baby killed. That decision didn't lie with the doctor. Is it wrong that those babies were killed, yes, but the law says people can choose to if they want. So until that changes that's the way it is. Plus if people are so against abortion murdering someone isn't the answer. It defeats their whole purpose.

Comment

Karma bit him in the ass, should have chosen a better profession then killing babies for a living. He did the devils work killing innocent babies. Lets put all the blame on the women who get abortions and not the doctors who don't care about life at all.

Comment

He was motivated to perform safe legal abortions after a woman died following a back alley abortion. He saved lives by performing the procedure because without save legal abortions there is just the quack with the coathanger.

Comment

Originally posted by squealpiggy View Post
              He was motivated to perform safe legal abortions after a woman died following a back alley abortion. He saved lives by performing the procedure because without save legal abortions there is just the quack with the coathanger.
              Oh well, then let those stupid bitches kill themselves performing it on themselves. They should have done **** sex instead of ******* if they didn't want to get pregnant(or better yet use a ****ing dildo or a condom or birthcontrol). Abortion is only alright if the woman was raped, if she wasn't raped she is nothing but a trashy pirate hooker. Only rape victims should be allowed to get abortions in my eyes and maybe others eyes.

Comment

The **** is wrong with this world, man.

Of course he didn't deserve to die. He was doing a good deed. This world doesn't need any more population problems, especially when they might go unaccounted for. Ass-backwards religious nuts are going to bring Armageddon to this world if they keep everybody from having abortions.

Comment

I don't think the votes or lack of sympathy or even empathy for his death needs to be explained. It's perfectly rational.

The only thing that should be done in a late term........is the dumb ass mother to give birth and then just give the baby up for adoption.

There are literally millions of people incapable of reproducing that need children. They are also willing to adopt a fresh baby.

We're talking about a 7-8 month old baby here. Not a fetus.

They're already developed and a month away from seeing light.

That's ****ing murder, any way you slice it.

Never pay again for live sex! | Hot girls doing naughty stuff for free! | Chat for free!

Comment

Even the Medical community turns their back on Late term abortionists.

They established the Children's viability code.

What a ****ing slap in the face to N.I.C.U. People.

They spend their entire lives working to save little babies.

This dickface used to kill them with a pair of forceps.

Never pay again for live sex! | Hot girls doing naughty stuff for free! | Chat for free!

Comment

I wouldn't stop Tiller's killer for a second. I probably would've even helped him

A late-term abortion IS MURDER!!!! If you shoot a pregnant woman you are killing TWO PEOPLE. This isn't even about GOD, this is about HUMANITY AND HTE CONSTITUTION....ALL OF US HERE have been AFFORDED THE RIGHT TO OUR LIVES.

I'm not even sure about whether this guy is guilty, we will see how the case plays out. The liberals used to send fake KKK members to George HW Bush's speeches, the liberals are great at practicing Alinsky tactics. Wait till the case plays out, that's all I'm saying.

I wish George tiller was aborted, actually I hope the abortion would have been botched, that way he could've suffered a bit.

Comment

Working...
                      X