No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Koncz Will Wait To See How Golden Boy Layout Plays Out

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Koncz Will Wait To See How Golden Boy Layout Plays Out

In a move that was expected to happen after a couple of months of soured relations, Richard Schaefer has quit Oscar De La Hoya’s Golden Boy Promotions.

In an official statement Schaefer said “After more than ten years with Golden Boy, it is time to move on to the next chapter of my career. This decision has required a great deal of personal reflection , but ultimately I concluded that I have no choice but to leave,“ The former CEO said “I have succeeded in banking and I have succeeded in boxing, and I look forward to the next opportunity.”
    [Click Here To Read More]

Originally posted by BIGPOPPAPUMP View Post
    In a move that was expected to happen after a couple of months of soured relations, Richard Schaefer has quit Oscar De La Hoya’s Golden Boy Promotions.

In an official statement Schaefer said “After more than ten years with Golden Boy, it is time to move on to the next chapter of my career. This decision has required a great deal of personal reflection , but ultimately I concluded that I have no choice but to leave,“ The former CEO said “I have succeeded in banking and I have succeeded in boxing, and I look forward to the next opportunity.”
    [Click Here To Read More]
    You've got to be kidding me, you don't know how many fighters Golden Boy has? ****ing google golden boy promotions, it brings you to the front page.

Comment

Originally posted by anonymous2.0 View Post
      You've got to be kidding me, you don't know how many fighters Golden Boy has? ****ing google golden boy promotions, it brings you to the front page.
      I think he means, he doesn't know who is actually contracted with GBP (who will stay, and who will bail with Haymon, etc). Hell, Oscar said he didn't even know this, so I think its fair that Koncz wouldn't know either, haha.

Comment

Oh, serious question. Does anyone know who the fighter of the decade is? I've been googling it, but can't seem to find an answer.

Is it Sergio Mora?

Comment

Originally posted by anonymous2.0 View Post
          People always thought Wilder was GBP.... evidently he's just Haymon

who knows what'll happen these next few weeks

Comment

Garcia-manny at 140 would be sweet..

Comment

Al Haymon Fighters

Adrien Broner, Danny Garcia, Lucas Matthysse, Deontay Wilder, Chris Arreola, Peter Quillin, Shawn Porter, Keith Thurman, Paulie Malignaggi, Sakio Bika, Chad Dawson and Rances Barthelemy....so who will Pac fight out of here if GBP say they are not working with Al Haymon

Comment

Originally posted by Jetty View Post
                Adrien Broner, Danny Garcia, Lucas Matthysse, Deontay Wilder, Chris Arreola, Peter Quillin, Shawn Porter, Keith Thurman, Paulie Malignaggi, Sakio Bika, Chad Dawson and Rances Barthelemy....so who will Pac fight out of here if GBP say they are not working with Al Haymon
                Im ptetty sure garcia is wit haymon. That would be a good fight. Like pac in that

Comment

Al Haymon is a croocked ***** for taking a lot of GB fighters and using the name, but this is also Oscar's fault for not paying attention to his company. De La Hoya has a good vision to the sport, but he needs to be the front man of his company at all times.

Comment

Al Haymon is a cancer to making the best fights possible.

Comment

Working...
                    X