No announcement yet.

What do you know about Islam?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Checheni_Lamara View Post
    So they are right. Believe me if I catch you in Russia , I will cut your head.
    Well there it is isn't it....

All this talk about Mohamed being a prophet of peace and Islam the religion of peace and when the argument isn't won, threats of beheading come about...

Hahahahaa......END OF THREAD.

Comment

mmm no it is not a threat, I'm a girl. Are you a man ? if you are a man come to russia and call me okey, I will give you a phone number, I swear to Allah. Okey ? All people in this forum are witness . Okey Mexican ?
      I'm not Mexican.

It's nice to see that your religion is so tolerant of free speech, though.

Comment

• Originally posted by Cuauhtémoc1520 View Post
        Well there it is isn't it....

All this talk about Mohamed being a prophet of peace and Islam the religion of peace and when the argument isn't won, threats of beheading come about...

Hahahahaa......END OF THREAD.
        I knew it was only a matter of time with that poster.

Comment

• Originally posted by Rapid Counter View Post
          I knew it was only a matter of time with that poster.
          Oh you should see the stuff I have in PM. My head will come off, we will kill you...all that stuff.

In the end the contradiction just changes doesn't it. It's peace, peace, peace until they can't win, then it's "You don't understand" then if that doesn't work it's "I will cut your head off"

hahahaha.....priceless.

Comment

• Originally posted by Cuauhtémoc1520 View Post
            Oh you should see the stuff I have in PM. My head will come off, we will kill you...all that stuff.

In the end the contradiction just changes doesn't it. It's peace, peace, peace until they can't win, then it's "You don't understand" then if that doesn't work it's "I will cut your head off"

hahahaha.....priceless.
            Just stay away from Russia and you will be safe. I know its gonna be tough on you though, going to Russia is on everyone's to do list

Comment

• No no , my aim was to show this cowards to you. This coward so-called men only speak from computer. Why are they talking about the issues what they cannot speak to muslims face. This is really so ugly. Have you ever see me when I'm talking about christianity as humiliating and or about other beliefs. No you cannot, because I dont. I have respect to all people beliefs. You can worship to sun or a cow or a sh..t. I dont care. I dont insult you because of your worship to cow sh..t. A real man should speak things on computer what they can speak on real life. Why are you become Superman when you sit on computer ? Really bad habit.

Ofcourse islam dont say to cut off people's head. I'm not a good muslim and I may not be self control. Understand.

Comment

Why are they talking about the issues what they cannot speak to muslims face.
                I don't know. Maybe he doesn't want to get his head hacked off by religious lunatic?

Comment

• Originally posted by The_Bringer View Post
                  Most of the dozens of videos I've seen of Islamic beheadings have either been of non-muslims or apostates.

Mexican drug cartels do it a lot, too. But they're beheading people to instill fear in their enemies and maintain their grasp of the business of illegal drug trafficking, not because God tells them to.

Recently, Islamic extremists have taken to beating and stoning as a means of recorded execution. I saw a few of those videos just last week, and they were equally disgusting.
                  And that is what they do in Saudi which is where they, according to this '16 year old girl', is practising the true form of Islam. The true form includes several other medieval rites and the right for a man to have several wives.

Comment

• Originally posted by Rapid Counter View Post
                    I don't know. Maybe he doesn't want to get his head hacked off by religious lunatic?
                    Well, yeah.

That and the fact that it's only Islamic extremists in the third world who commit such p*ssified acts of violence. So I'd basically be paying for the opportunity to have my head cut off by chartering a flight into some third world ****hole, then stomping through the badlands for countless hours until I finally found a group of extremist ****s to tell it to.

According to Chechini_Lamara, that would make me a man.

According to anybody else, it would just make me ******ed.

Comment

• Originally posted by The_Bringer View Post
                      Well, yeah.

That and the fact that it's only Islamic extremists in the third world who commit such p*ssified acts of violence. So I'd basically be paying for the opportunity to have my head cut off by chartering a flight into some third world ****hole, then stomping through the badlands for countless hours until I finally found a group of extremist ****s to tell it to.

According to Chechini_Lamara, that would make me a man.

According to anybody else, it would just make me ******ed.

Comment

Working...
                      X