No announcement yet.

Adrien Broner: Highway Robber.

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Adrien Broner: Highway Robber.

And you thought Ponce De Leon was his first? Nope he was getting his ass wooped by Bums wayyyyyy before then.

that was no robbery but hey u kids cant stop hating and making things up to discredit him. keep callin him a theif, a bum,immature etc while he keeps winning.

yeah haters keep singin that same tune. LOST TO PONCE! LOST TO QUINTERO!

don't see no losses on his record though wanna point them out for me?

Comment

Quintero beat him worse than PDL......and this kid is suppose to be the next "Fighter of the decade" what a joke

Comment

Originally posted by MANIAC310 View Post
        Quintero beat him worse than PDL......and this kid is suppose to be the next "Fighter of the decade" what a joke
        ;ets see what your tune is when broner is standing over demarco who just suffered a ko loss to this "ghetto" clown

Comment

Originally posted by MANIAC310 View Post
          Correct me if I'm wrong, but the current so-called Fighter of the Decade got starched twice by goat farmers early in his career.

Comment

Originally posted by STAX ON DECK View Post
            that was no robbery but hey u kids cant stop hating and making things up to discredit him. keep callin him a theif, a bum,immature etc while he keeps winning.

yeah haters keep singin that same tune. LOST TO PONCE! LOST TO QUINTERO!

don't see no losses on his record though wanna point them out for me?
            Bernard Hopkins - "I think hes losing the fight; hes getting out hustled."

Comment

Originally posted by !! Shawn View Post
              Bernard Hopkins - "I think hes losing the fight; hes getting out hustled."
              still see a big fat 0 on his record

Comment

still see a big fat 0 on his record
                Which is why its called Robbery.

Comment

Originally posted by !! Shawn View Post
                  Which is why its called Robbery.
                  nah its called 'a close fight with a clear winner' and thats only for the ponce fight. most peeps believe he won it anyway

broner outboxed quintero legitly here no indications of a robbery,only by haters.

Comment

nah its called 'a close fight with a clear winner' and thats only for the ponce fight. most peeps believe he won it anyway

broner outboxed quintero legitly here no indications of a robbery,only by haters.
                    That would be nice if the fight was close. It wasn't.

Comment

Working...
                    X