Martinez calls out Mayweather "I Will Crack Your Bones Like I Did To Chavez Jr"

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Comment

Originally posted by tredh View Post
      Some of yall really think this Golovkin guy is something. Why??!!??
      Don't get me wrong, I would love to see Sergio fight him, but come on. Moving down to fight Floyd at 154 is a bigger risk for Sergio than Golovkin.

Comment

Originally posted by FeFist View Post
        Nice to see a Middleweight calling out a Welterweight instead of the guys in his own division.
        if its o k for 1 of the best fighters of the generation to fight a lightweight at ww twice why is it not o k for martinez to wanna fight floyd at 154?

Comment

Originally posted by UglyPug View Post
          Wants no part of GGG. None.

Who the hell is GGG? That guy who is still practically unheard of even amongst hardcore boxing fans.

His best win - Proksa whose tied 1-1 with Kerry Hope ffs.

Proksa is not even on Macklin, Lee, Barkers level, he is a bum.

Comment

Mayweather is comfotable fighting at 154, holds titles there. So if Martinez is willing to come down to 154 then its a legit fight.

Martinez has been fighting bigger guys for awhile now, Dawson came down a division to fight recently..Marquez jumped up a few to face Mayweather. Its nothing new, so as long as its at 154 i don't see why this fight doesn't happen.

Apart from Pacquiao and Martinez there really isn't any interesting opponents out there for Mayweather.

Comment

Sergio started at welterweight, he hasn't been at middleweight that long and only went up to get big fights.

Floyd is at 154, if Sergio can make the weight then why not? If anything its probably more a risk to him having to cut the damn weight.

Who else is Floyd gonna fight? Hell I'd even argue that should he fight Canelo, Canelo is every bit as big as Sergio!

Comment

Originally posted by dan_cov View Post
                Oh so its okay for Floyd to fight little old Marquez? How about Sergio fighting Chavez Jr who outweighed him by something ridiculous?

The real reason you don't want to see it is because you're as scared as that vanity riddled ****house Floyd is of him losing his precious little '0'
                I am done with Floyd & call me jealous but all he ever does is talk about money and it bores me rigid. Thinks his **** don't stink, what a snobby, gutless fcuker. He'd sell his own mother for a dollar.

Sergio knocks his ass out any weight, period.

Golovkin? Oh please like you'll give Sergio a damn grain of credit for beating some unproven guy whose best win is over Kerry 'NO' Hope. Tell Golovkin to go fight someone worth a damn and get a fanbase.
                LOL

I can guarantee that if/when Sergio fights GGG and if/when he beats him, all those ass wagons will be saying Golovkin was just a no-name Euro bum and that Sergio should fight Andre Ward despite the comments they've made on Sergio calling out the smaller Floyd (and Ward having already said that weight would be an issue).

Comment

Originally posted by dan_cov View Post
                  Who the hell is GGG? That guy who is still practically unheard of even amongst hardcore boxing fans.

His best win - Proksa whose tied 1-1 with Kerry Hope ffs.

Proksa is not even on Macklin, Lee, Barkers level, he is a bum.

I disagree mate! I think it's clear GGG is a unique talent, with incredible power. Also think Proksa is just as good as, if not better than Macklin, Lee, and Barker.

It's hard for him to get fights with the champions, because nobody wants to come close to sharing a boxing ring with him.

Martinez still has not came close to cleaning out 160. Pirog, Golovkin, and now Gaele.

Realistically, Floyd is not going to fight Martinez, and I don't think anybody can say Floyd is ducking him (for once, I'm sticking up for Floyd). I guarantee HBO would be ALL OVER Golovkin/Martinez. I bet if he can't get Floyd, which he wont, he'll try to fight Canelo.

Sergio wants no part of GGG. NONE.

Comment

Originally posted by demonlight View Post
                    LOL

I can guarantee that if/when Sergio fights GGG and if/when he beats him, all those ass wagons will be saying Golovkin was just a no-name Euro bum and that Sergio should fight Andre Ward despite the comments they've made on Sergio calling out the smaller Floyd (and Ward having already said that weight would be an issue).
                    Too bad you'll never get the chance to see that happen, cause Sergio wants no part of GGG. NONE.

Comment

Originally posted by demonlight View Post
                      LOL

You are right in every sense, excellent post!
                      Always the case - This hypejob will kill him, soon as they lose its a case of ''they are a euro bum, he gets no credit for it though I went on for months saying he would destroy him and accused him of ducking!''

Comment

Working...
                      X