No announcement yet.

WOW Buffer had the scorecards and told khan he won

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by arraamis View Post
    Your illusions aside ...... "Khan stated that he was HEADBUTTED several times"

When did this occur, what round\timeframe ???
    Peterson was ducking low and coming up with his head throughout the fight. The referee even warned his corner for it but he never came close to deducting points apparently.

Comment

Khan is the new P4P #1 crybaby. With his fans ranking a close second.

Cry some more, guys.

Comment

Originally posted by Brock Landers View Post
        Peterson was ducking low and coming up with his head throughout the fight. The referee even warned his corner for it but he never came close to deducting points apparently.
        Peterson never once headbutted Khan as a result of coming in with his head low.

Furthermore, it's not against the rules to come in with your head down, unless it is below the waist, which it obviously wasn't. Brush up on the rules of the game.

Comment

Originally posted by The_Bringer View Post
          Khan is the new P4P #1 crybaby. With his fans ranking a close second.

Cry some more, guys.
          Im sure you werent saying the same thing when Soapy got a hometown decision against him in Canada....

Comment

Actually, I had no problem with that draw. Granted I had Hopkins up by a point or two (I don't remember my particular score for that one, as it was on my birthday, and I was drunk.), but I didn't mind the draw.

Stop making silly assumptions that just because I have "favorites" that I automatically favor them when I score a fight. That's childish bull****.

Comment

What! Are you a-mear-Con in disguise?
              You're spouting the same nonsense, the exact same way .....

Point me to one actual head-butt that occurred during the fight.

Comment

Originally posted by arraamis View Post
                What! Are you a-mear-Con in disguise?
                You're spouting the same nonsense, the exact same way .....

Point me to one actual head-butt that occurred during the fight.
                Watch the fight and wait for the ref to warn Peterson for his head.

Comment

Originally posted by The_Bringer View Post
                  Actually, I had no problem with that draw. Granted I had Hopkins up by a point or two (I don't remember my particular score for that one, as it was on my birthday, and I was drunk.), but I didn't mind the draw.

Stop making silly assumptions that just because I have "favorites" that I automatically favor them when I score a fight. That's childish bull****.
                  Great. And personally I was happy Peterson got the decision even though it was not a correct one. I want Khan to improve and stop fighting like a ****** . Hoping that is a wake up call of sorts.

Comment

I am so tired of the whining. Enough already. Amir, you lost. **** is worse than Montell Griffin's "I wasn't warm" excuse when he got KTFO by Roy.

Comment

Watch the fight and wait for the ref to warn Peterson for his head.
                      Case Closed!!!!!!!

Comment

Working...
                      X