Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

How does the Kiltscho bros compare to these chapions?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Jedi Vader View Post
    Didn't Sanders already do that??

YET ANOTHER butthurt ****** who picked Haye to beat Wlad.

Vitali destroyed Sanders.

Current Wlad demolishes any version of Sanders and you haters know it.

Comment

Originally posted by DOMINATION View Post
      YET ANOTHER butthurt ****** who picked Haye to beat Wlad.

Vitali destroyed Sanders.

Current Wlad demolishes any version of Sanders and you haters know it.
      Is that so???

Comment

Vitali Klitschko vs Lennox Lewis

THE TRUTH

Vitali took the fight on just 10 days notice.

Vitali was clearly winning the fight 4-2 on all 3 scorecards at the time of the controversial doctor stoppage. Lewis barely survived the 2nd round, he was badly hurt, holding on for dear life, wobbling everywhere and staggering around the ring like a drunk. Lewis was badly hurt several times in the fight and was getting outboxed, outworked, outmuscled and outlanded by Vitali.

punches landed

Vitali 156

Lewis 102

Lewis was exhausted, worn down and hurt from the accumulation of punches and was ready to get KTFO again, he collapsed onto his stool at the end of the 6th round, Vitali was clearly the fresher of the two, he was a man on a mission and would've KO'd Lewis for sure if the fight had continued.

After the fight, Vitali intimidated the shit out of Lewis and made him look like a bitch.

All the fans at Staples Center cheered for Vitali and booed Lewis after the fight.

Lewis promised Vitali a rematch.

Vitali destroyed Kirk Johnson in 2 rounds and called out Lewis again in the post fight interview. The scared Lewis retired shortly after that fight.

Lewis turned down 30 million dollars for a rematch and retired like a coward because he knew he would get destroyed by Vitali.

Vitali dominated Lewis and scared his bitch ass into retirement.

George Foreman: "Vitali was winning the fight. Lewis got lucky. There has to be a rematch!"

Jim Lampley: "A lucky escape for Lewis who was clearly losing the fight"

Even Emanuel Steward was upset and pissed off at Lewis for blatantly ducking a Vitali rematch.

Lewis is scared to death of Vitali.

TRUTH:

lennox ripped his face to shreds with clean punching

protect your face, vitali, thats your job.

if that fight was allowed to continue it would have put vitali's eyesight in jeopardy

Comment

says the butthurt ****** who picked Haye to "brutally KO" and "destroy" Wlad.

you ar a stupid moron who just post BS all over this site, do urself a favour and delete your account. I will give you all my green if you go and look over all my posts and find just once where i said this, i never picked Haye to win you dip****. Your some idiot who thinks that anyone who dosen't rate the K's as the GOAT is either a Haye lover or some racist. Wake up ! Ima fan of boxing and stating an unbias opinion that most with agree witth and suprisingly enough many of them arean't Haye lovers or a racist !

Comment

Both Klits beat Morrison and lose to the rest.

Comment

Originally posted by JAB5239 View Post
              Both Klits beat Morrison and lose to the rest.
              Morrison might beat Wlad
              and Vitali unlikly but might beat Bowe
              those are the only two i can make an argument for

Comment

I mean is that even a question? Obviously Tyson in his prime would knock those brothers out.

Comment

Originally posted by kiDynamite92 View Post
                  Morrison might beat Wlad
                  and Vitali unlikly but might beat Bowe
                  those are the only two i can make an argument for
                  He has the proverbial "puncher's chance", but I think Wlad keeps him on the end of his jab.

Comment

Working...
                  X