Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

James Toney: "It's A Cover Up. Wladimir Klitschko Is Gay." (Audio)

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Toney is the funniest ***** of all time. Please, dont ever retire

Comment

Originally posted by aristotlemoses View Post
      Hahaha
      I just beat that today too. Just got xbox like last month what a great ****in game.
      he should said "James Toney would you kindly keep your mouth shut"
      Yeah it's a great game, can't wait for the second.

Comment

Oh wow. This is ground breaking stuff! This is the FIRST interview where I actually understood what Toney said. Congrats to me.

Now, if only I could say the same about Roger and Floyd Snr.

Comment

I would love to see Wladimir turn Toney's brain into mush and makes him live in a wheelchair for the rest of his life.

Comment

Mr Jones I thought you were only 69 years old.

Comment

I like James and all he's my dude but come on man.....this **** aint cool!!....Floyd's dad throws Manny's name in some roid **** and Sr. is a clown.....James goes deeper and attacks Wlad on a PERSONAL level and he's cool and funny?!?......like I said, James is my dude but that was some weak **** to say....real weak!!....the **** wasn't even funny btw!!

Comment

Originally posted by SekondzOut View Post
                I like James and all he's my dude but come on man.....this **** aint cool!!....Floyd's dad throws Manny's name in some roid **** and Sr. is a clown.....James goes deeper and attacks Wlad on a PERSONAL level and he's cool and funny?!?......like I said, James is my dude but that was some weak **** to say....real weak!!....the **** wasn't even funny btw!!

You have to admit that sending out a press release about a girlfriend is fishy though.
                Last edited by COVID-19; 01-30-2010, 07:26 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by SekondzOut View Post
                  but see, I dont look at it like that. You are looking at it in a serious way but I just look at it as jokes. I dont even think Toney believes that. He's just talking **** and being funny so thats why Im cool with it. If it was some serious **** where he was truly truly trying to accuse him of being gay then it wouldnt be cool but this is more on a joke, trash talking, clowning level. Im sorry but I just cant get upset at guys like Toney, Senior, and Roger. The **** is too funny to me. However, I do beilive that Senior thinks Pac is on something but everything else he & Roger say is on the same level as Toney. Its just trask talking and jokes to me. Thats why the Euro guys on the line were even laughing. They wouldnt be laughing if they took it seriously and you can tell that James was trying to be funny by the way he was saying it and pausing and so on

Comment

Originally posted by ßreakbeat View Post
                    You have to admit that sending out a press release that about a girlfriend is fishy though.
                    Yeah, thats the only part I didnt get. WTF was that about? However, I guess some stars do that when its a big story. Its not big over here but maybe its in all the press and all the magazines over there. Maybe the Paparazzi is following the 2 everywhere so he felt it was best to just come clean

Comment

This fat roid loser head better stfu.

Comment

Working...
                      X