No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Angulo: My Body is Rested, I'm Ready For Another Run

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Angulo: My Body is Rested, I'm Ready For Another Run

Junior middleweight contender Alfredo "El Perro" Angulo paid a visit to a recent edition of The Boxing Lab, BoxingScene.com's official audio show. Angulo was released about two weeks ago from the ICE Detention Center in El Centro, Calif. The Mexican fighter said the time away from the sport gave him a chance to rest and expects to be better than ever when he returns to the ring.

[Click Here To Read More]

I hope they don't match him up with Alvarez after he beats Lopez. That won't be a great build up to Cotto vs Alvarez next year.

Comment

perro is done i hate to say this cuz i liked his style but its the truth

Comment

Originally posted by ralph22 View Post
        perro is done i hate to say this cuz i liked his style but its the truth
        Negative.

Angulo still has the flame and hunger.

Comment

After Cintron i knew he was garbage and nothing has changed my mind. Big punch can only take u so far and he topped out at B level maybe even C

Comment

He needs a quality trainer to rejuvenate his career.

Comment

I think Perro will make another splash. Angulo normally takes part in entertaining scraps. Glad we'll be seeing him back in action soon.

Comment

looking forward to seeing him in the ring again. was never a fan but he did give some entertaining fights. in a deep division though, i hope they give him some light tune ups first before throwing him in with someone serious. i kind of hope a kirkland rematch happens one day tbh...

Comment

Working...
                X